December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Wow - another 4 BFPs while I've been away! Congrats to everyone who has had good news.

Lindreed - thinking of you and hoping that all is ok.

Brandi - I think my last update is buried in the flood of news, but I'm out and now on CD2. I think I might be able to squeeze in again for the end of the month - could you put me down for testing again on the 30th?

I see there are some other ladies out there who will get two goes in December too - sending out loads of luck to all of us still in/back in the game for this month.

Good luck girlies! Positivity is key. I was on the pill when I fell pregnant with my DD and I just knew I was pregnant by the cramps I was getting just weren't normal. She was meant to be! Even now she's determined hahahah.

So when is it you'll all be testing? Congrats to all the ladies on their BFP's so exciting x

did u have really bad cramping non stop for like a day or so? Do u remember? This cramping is so strong today that I'm worried and I haven't even got a BFP yet lol. I'm going to test for sure on Fri but it may b too early but we should know by the 11th if I got lucky or not! Fingers crossed!!!!

I'm hoping this is my month. Wondering if I didn't ovulate yesterday and I'm gearing up to do it soon. I haven't had any EWCM just wet discharge. I just had a really sharp pain in my left pelvic side that made me say ouch out loud! Going to keep bding to cover all bases!

This is a dumb question but how do I save this thread so I don't have to search for it everytime I login?

I just click on subscribes threads and it takes me to all the ones I've responded to!

Good luck girlies! Positivity is key. I was on the pill when I fell pregnant with my DD and I just knew I was pregnant by the cramps I was getting just weren't normal. She was meant to be! Even now she's determined hahahah.

So when is it you'll all be testing? Congrats to all the ladies on their BFP's so exciting x

did u have really bad cramping non stop for like a day or so? Do u remember? This cramping is so strong today that I'm worried and I haven't even got a BFP yet lol. I'm going to test for sure on Fri but it may b too early but we should know by the 11th if I got lucky or not! Fingers crossed!!!!

I remember it like it all happened yesterday. It was cramps on and off for a few days sometimes quite painful sometimes a full ache. Never really went although intensity changed. Then I had spotting for a few days too, which was more brown than anything. As I was taking contraception my OH kept saying its nothing, but I wasn't convinced and took a test!

Sure enough, positive! Nearly died on the spot :haha:
Thankfully though my midwife was fab and booked me in for a scan quite quickly and I was 8 weeks. No side effects to my daughter too, thank goodness!

I really have everything crossed for you :happydance: the TWW is awful but the weeks until the 12 week scan is horrendous !! Xx

I'm on cd 9 :) waiting to BD. We will start tomorrow when DH get back from his work trip. Can't wait!

Kit and aleas: cd 4 for me. Should be finished with af by the end of tomorrow. Praying all of this baby making material arrives in the mail within the next few days so we can use it in time lol! We have literally had sex every single day after af for three months stopping a week before af so not sure what to think. Hoping the ov and temping can pin point when the heck I'm ovulating and I don't ever have cm other than creamy after ov so thinking pre seed might help.

Agreed about missionary. I honestly don't enjoy it all that much( which doesn't help) plus I feel like it isn't as "deep" TMI as doggie style. Who knows !?!???

Nice to have someone so close to my cd. Guess I know who to follow!

I have heard that every other day is sufficient, as too much bd-ing can actually wear out the :sperm:. Opk's and temping should help you figure put your ideal window.

My hubby and I pretty much do doggy as much as possible in the fertile week because my cervix is high and he can't hit it. Before and after o it is so low he bangs into it and it hurts so bad. I like laying on my side because my uterus tips and I feel like it sits in the sperm that way.

This is a dumb question but how do I save this thread so I don't have to search for it everytime I login?

If you click on user CP, it should take you to all of the threads you have posted on. It will only show the threads with new posts so you don't have to re-read what you have already seen.

AFM: ovufriend, fertility friend and countdown have all now given me crosshairs and say I am 3dpo, wich I agree with. I started the progesterone cream today. I do 1/4 tsp twice a day. Aside from being a bit warm feeling I don't notice much difference. My breasts are somewhat tender, but they were like that yesterday too so I'm not giving it much stock.

Aside from that I had physical therapy today for a slip and fall injury and a teacher got carted off in an ambulance after fainting in the classroom.

Hello ladies! I'm new to this! I'm about 8dpo and wanna test so bad, but at the same time I dont because I've seen SOO many BFNs :( Send a christmas baby my way!

I hear ladies talking about cm being ewcm but I don't ever seem to get that. I have a donor so I only get semen when I am ovulation according to Clear blue digital. Waiting for the solid smiley so i can try but its only being flashy so far. When it comes time to insemination, what do you suggest to boost the chance? ?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

your welcome. We gave each other hope! =) and yes besides this cramping, like you, ive had the puffy /sore nips, I strangely also had a dizzy spell on CD14 (I write notes in a journal to look back on) and I've had very lotion like CM as well. It sounds like we really are having just about the same stuff going on with our bodies! Ive been really hot since yest a.m too. My cramps are the worse they've been yet today tho. Its been consistent since I woke up. Ive never had this and I even went to the B.R so It cant b that (sry tmi). Like at times it does die down a little but the cramp still is there. Idk if I'm going nuts! Lol I will try my best to stay strong with you until Friday!! Good luck! I cant wait to see!!
Aidensmommy.... hows it going? Dh told me to test cause im having all these symptoms and i told him not yet. Lol. Dont want a bfn....

I remember it like it all happened yesterday. It was cramps on and off for a few days sometimes quite painful sometimes a full ache. Never really went although intensity changed. Then I had spotting for a few days too, which was more brown than anything. As I was taking contraception my OH kept saying its nothing, but I wasn't convinced and took a test!

Sure enough, positive! Nearly died on the spot :haha:
Thankfully though my midwife was fab and booked me in for a scan quite quickly and I was 8 weeks. No side effects to my daughter too, thank goodness!

I really have everything crossed for you :happydance: the TWW is awful but the weeks until the 12 week scan is horrendous !! Xx

thank you soo much! You just made me feel alot less worried!! And even more hopeful! My cramps were HORRIBLE from last night until today (6dpo) around 330pm and consistent but now they've died down ALOT (compared to before anyways) and I get lower back pain and a weird crampig pain in my left thigh at the same time the bad cramping happens. Now that it's getting better instead of worse, I'm praying it was early implantation. Thank you again. That was just what I needed to hear! =) baby dust to you!!!

your welcome. We gave each other hope! =) and yes besides this cramping, like you, ive had the puffy /sore nips, I strangely also had a dizzy spell on CD14 (I write notes in a journal to look back on) and I've had very lotion like CM as well. It sounds like we really are having just about the same stuff going on with our bodies! Ive been really hot since yest a.m too. My cramps are the worse they've been yet today tho. Its been consistent since I woke up. Ive never had this and I even went to the B.R so It cant b that (sry tmi). Like at times it does die down a little but the cramp still is there. Idk if I'm going nuts! Lol I will try my best to stay strong with you until Friday!! Good luck! I cant wait to see!!
Aidensmommy.... hows it going? Dh told me to test cause im having all these symptoms and i told him not yet. Lol. Dont want a bfn....

lol I want to test soo bad. I actually came on here to update you, my cramps have now died down a little and aren't as consistent..implantation?! Gosh would that be the absolute best Christmas present in the world!! I also have been sweating like crazy today and omg the pimples on my face and chest! Either my hormones are being extremely cruel or SOMETHING weird is happening with my body. Maybe its in my head lol sometimes I really think my mind goes crazy in the tww but when I have cramps that actually make me say "ouch!" I kno I'm not imagining and dh sees the nip changes & he pointed out my rosey red cheeks..maybe me being hot? And ive had a runny nose since waking and its been stuffy for a few wks now so its weird its runny now but Its hard to know when u have a child in kindergarten during cold season bringing germs home lol I cant wait for the next wk to go by! Lol
how about you?!

Hi ladies, can I be added for December 26th please? It's cycle #8 for us and I am so tired of getting BFNs. So tired...
GL!

I hear ladies talking about cm being ewcm but I don't ever seem to get that. I have a donor so I only get semen when I am ovulation according to Clear blue digital. Waiting for the solid smiley so i can try but its only being flashy so far. When it comes time to insemination, what do you suggest to boost the chance? ?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

when it comes time to do the deed, if u aren't producing your own fertile mucus, which I dont, you can use pre-seed lubricant. It mimics natural Ph to help the semen flow through the hostile environment easier. Hope this helps! Oh and mucus relief, expectorant only! GL!! Baby dust!

Hi ladies, can I be added for December 26th please? It's cycle #8 for us and I am so tired of getting BFNs. So tired...
GL!
Hang in there.... its very frustrating, but try to hang in there and stay positive.

Keep calm ladies. Maybe it would do us all good to just relax. I have decided that I'm not going to chart etc as I feel it will make me go crazy. Just plan on keeping an eye on periods and expected ovulation dates and DTD when possible.
Really praying for you all for Christmas miracles . Can't wait for testing days, it's nice to know regardless of the outcome we aren't going through this alone and it's an honour to be part of people journies x

Hi ladies! This is my first cycle TTC # 1. I'm going to be testing on December 17th. Please add me? :)

Aidensmommy..... Im sorry im so f`ing irritated right now, i just wrote a whole thing to you and my phone freaked out and lost everything i wrote. So heres my update... cause im too irritated to write everything again right now.... sorry :(

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, tired yet restless.
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI), nipples are puffy, dh noticed and oh yes they are definitely puffy, Back spasms..

i actually puked not too long ago but me and dh were arguing, which is not like us.... crabby much?Lol. shortly after i just broke into tears.. idk whats going on,.. I hope that was pregnancy puking and not just because we were arging. I never ever ever puke! Some mild cramping... hope everything is okay and a good sign. I am just soooooooooooooooo irritated... idk why, this isnt like me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->