December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

hi ladies have a quick question??? so the dip a couple days ago look like an implantation dip??? I am 10dpo

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4892b2//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ooooh! :) Looks like it could be!

so excited to hear that as I have never really had anything like that. AF is do today and so far no sign of her, but I ovulated late so I'm not sure if that extends the length of my cycle

also if it was an implantation dip when would it be able to show up on hpt???

Your luteal phase is consistent, so if you ovulated late, your period would arrive late if you aren't pregnant. In my experiences, I got a positive 4 days after my second rise. It takes 2-3 days after implantation to show positive on a blood test and another 2-3 days for a urine test, so between 4 and 6 days.

ok thank you for that helpful info just means I very well could get a bfp over the weekend, just wasn't sure what an implantation dip looked like if it is a big huge dip or just a small one like I had, or maybe mine isn't classified as small who knows

It looks like a good dip to me. Of course keep temping and see if it rises more.

Hi - could you please add me to the December 25th testers? After my August ectopic pregnancy, I've finally been cleared to start trying again. Woohoo! Praying for a Christmas miracle!

Good luck to all!

Good luck testing buddy!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:dust:

I have a question also... if youve been following, you should already know my symptoms.. but the last few days my cervix have been very high, so high i could only touch with my fingertip. Now today, well just now (in the a.m it was still very high) my cervix dropped some. Not much, but i can feel it finally. Is this a good sign? Or a bad one? Or it doesnt matter? My nipples hurt so bad. I havent worn a bra in 2 days. Even my shirt rubbing on them hurts! Advice please...... so nervous...

aleas - if you are 100% confident about when you ovulated, I've heard it doesn't matter too much about your cervical position post O. Of course it will be low and firm just prior to AF I've read, and super high during o, but otherwise I've read it can vary. Only certain times are very consistent (and maybe consistent for a particular person). Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Biscuit, i am not 100% sure... but its been high for quite some time.. and still very high, just low enough i can feel it again. When af is about to arrive my cp drops dramatically, as it should. Grrr, idk. Lol.

Hey :) Im new here, but it has been 8 days today that I am late. I will be testing on Friday in hopes of a bfp. I have been getting the sore boobs, peeing a lot, and tiredness, as well as light cramping so I hope its a go! Baby dust to all :)

Aleas - how many dpo are you? Sounds like you might be able to get a positive by now. Typically my cervix is low until o, and then drops back down until AF (except when I got pregnant it stayed high).

Monjon - if you are 8 days late you will definitely get a positive result by now

Hey :) Im new here, but it has been 8 days today that I am late. I will be testing on Friday in hopes of a bfp. I have been getting the sore boobs, peeing a lot, and tiredness, as well as light cramping so I hope its a go! Baby dust to all :)
:test::test::test:

Aleas - how many dpo are you? Sounds like you might be able to get a positive by now. Typically my cervix is low until o, and then drops back down until AF (except when I got pregnant it stayed high).

Monjon - if you are 8 days late you will definitely get a positive result by now
Pg. 94 last post... please please let me know what u think... my last af was only 3-4 days. Usually 5. And it was lighter than normal, but still enough to say it came. My bb's hurt soooo bad... this just started today..

I never get these symptoms.... not even before and during af. :)

Anyone trying anything new this month compared to previous ttc months? I am going all out on things I haven't tried, preseed , opks and temping lol.

Anyone still on af and waiting to bd?

Hi Lindreed, I'm just finishing af and waiting to ovulate. I'm also going all out this month: royal jelly, prenatal vitamins, light workouts every day or almost, preseed, trying to drink lots of water, no caffeine and no alcohol, yoga every morning, meditation each night, and of course, :sex: every other day!!! We're feeling super positive about our Christmas miracle!!! :happydance:

I hear ladies talking about cm being ewcm but I don't ever seem to get that. I have a donor so I only get semen when I am ovulation according to Clear blue digital. Waiting for the solid smiley so i can try but its only being flashy so far. When it comes time to insemination, what do you suggest to boost the chance? ?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

My cm isn't so good either, so this month we're gonna try "Preseed." There's a thread on here about it or you can read about it online. Basically it's a lubricant that you put in about 15 minutes before bd and it simulates the ewcm.

Hi ladies! I'm hoping for a December :bfp: too! Santa please bring me my special gift!

Baby dust to everyone! Remember to post your dpo symptoms!

I have a question also... if youve been following, you should already know my symptoms.. but the last few days my cervix have been very high, so high i could only touch with my fingertip. Now today, well just now (in the a.m it was still very high) my cervix dropped some. Not much, but i can feel it finally. Is this a good sign? Or a bad one? Or it doesnt matter? My nipples hurt so bad. I havent worn a bra in 2 days. Even my shirt rubbing on them hurts! Advice please...... so nervous...

my nipples are the same way! I haven't worn a bra since the night of 3dpo. They're killing me! And the whole cervix thing isn't very reliable. I guess mine was still very low when i was 5weeks pregnant with my son according to my doc so it can differ. Mines been ALL over the place! I'm guna try n test tomo but if I get a bfn, I'm not going to count myself out bcuz it will be early. I found out w my son at 7dpo so its possible. If only I could b so lucky to know so soon this time around! Ill be stalking u on here because you are like 100% similar to me this cycle! Fingers crossed!!!!

my nipples are the same way! I haven't worn a bra since the night of 3dpo. They're killing me! And the whole cervix thing isn't very reliable. I guess mine was still very low when i was 5weeks pregnant with my son according to my doc so it can differ. Mines been ALL over the place! I'm guna try n test tomo but if I get a bfn, I'm not going to count myself out bcuz it will be early. I found out w my son at 7dpo so its possible. If only I could b so lucky to know so soon this time around! Ill be stalking u on here because you are like 100% similar to me this cycle! Fingers crossed!!!!
Aidensmommy, wow... this is scary... are we really having the exact symptoms on the exact days? Are we going to finally get our bfp's? I sure hope so! Talking to you has eased my mind tons. Hopefully were not just going crazy, lol. :) i wanna test so bad since dh told me to... argh!

Pg. 94 last post... please please let me know what u think... my last af was only 3-4 days. Usually 5. And it was lighter than normal, but still enough to say it came. My bb's hurt soooo bad... this just started today..

assuming you ovulated cd10, you are only 7dpo. It is very highly unlikely that you would get a positive test result right now, but perhaps in a few days. Do you temp or do anything to determine when you ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->