December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

assuming you ovulated cd10, you are only 7dpo. It is very highly unlikely that you would get a positive test result right now, but perhaps in a few days. Do you temp or do anything to determine when you ovulate?
No unfortunately, i just keep a calender to know when af comes and leaves. Not trying to get too stir crazy over it. Dont want to push it. I know it will happen when its supposed to... i just feel soooo different. Cant really explain it.

Welp, I'm already out....DH and I did not BD at all. Thinking I'm gonna head over to "Not Trying, Not Preventing", save myself some stress and heartache.

I'm sorry : ( I know this whole deal can be so frustrating!!!! Try not to get down about it! It will all fall into place and happen when it is supposed to.

Anyone else entering their fertile week? As soon as DH gets back from work trip we will be BDing tons! Af is due 24th. Anyone else AF due Christmas Eve? I want a BFP so bad! Would be a wonderful birthday gift for DH since his bday is on Christmas Eve. :)

my boobs are actually SOO sore today. Theyve been tender all week but today they HURT. Other than that theres not much going on here. 9 dpo today.. highest temp ive had so far though.

Edit: Oh right, and my cervix is very tightly closed. Which is no big deal to some.. but my cervix has always felt slightly open since ive given birth. This is the tightest closed I have ever felt it (although ive only been tracking it for two months) I still think thats a good sign for me.

Ok I'm convinced now! :happydance: Baby dust to you all!! This is a lucky thread!!!

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h154/mel28nicole/unnamed5.jpg

i just had some spotting.

i had spotting at 9 dpo the last time i was pregnant. however.. i also had some spotting last month at 8 dpo and i was not pregnant. so im beginning to think this may have some other cause?

Hi there!

Could you please add me for December 10th? :)

Thank you.

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days but I will catch up later tonight!!!!

Currently 3/4DPO in my second TWW this cycle.... Nips hurt to touch, where normally I don't feel anything. Appointment scheduled tomorrow to see why I ovulated twice this cycle, and if my PCOS is back.

I'm dying in the 2ww. I am trying to remain positive but I took a test 6dpo and 7dpo and of course, BFN. I know, I know. Way too early. But still! I have absolutely no symptoms at all! Not even made up ones.

It's now 8dpo (at 3am) and I am not going to test again until 10dpo (Saturday). I really don't want to see AF!

Anyone else entering their fertile week? As soon as DH gets back from work trip we will be BDing tons! Af is due 24th. Anyone else AF due Christmas Eve? I want a BFP so bad! Would be a wonderful birthday gift for DH since his bday is on Christmas Eve. :)
I am entering into my fertile week and am due Christmas Eve :) although I will test earlier because I won't be able to wait that long. I just hope ovulation is on schedule for this weekend!! I'm so nervous/excited! Can't wait for O to be behind me.

Congrats to the BFP's ... How many days wait for testing for you ladies. I feel like I'm in limbo this month as we just started but not knowing whether we missed the fertile window or not is veryyyyy frustrating.

5/6 Days until AF is due so time shall tell x

Wishing both you ladies with AF due on Christmas Eve all the luck in the world would be the most incredible Christmas gift. X

I'm 3DPO, but my husband's birthday is 12/14 and our anniversary is 12/20, and then of course - CHRISTMAS! My testing date will be 12/14 if i can wait that long (probably not) but anyway... best of luck for a BFP for our DH's birthdays! :D

Ok I'm convinced now! :happydance: Baby dust to you all!! This is a lucky thread!!!

PICTURE! :D

Not much more positive than a YES +

:D :happydance:

Afm - I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS! WOOHOO!!!!!

ovu and ff agree with me on my O date, and now officially 3DPO :)

babydust to all!

:dust:

Congrats to everyone with a BFP. I'm out for this month. :witch: came this morning.

Congrats to all the BFPs. I'm sad that i wont get mine. Trying to stay positive but after so much disappointment it's hard to be optimistic. Please give me my BFP for Christmas! Hoping for a miracle.

BFN this morning! Now just to wait for AF!

I'm sorry Kfs1, FutureBaby and Krippy. I'm praying for you girls to have success soon.
Congrats to the other ladies with the BFP's!

So I know I was going to test this Saturday, but right before bed I decided I would try in the morning. my breast finally felt a little tender last night and I seriously didnt know if it meant AF would be here or not, but when I would wipe i didnt see anything indicating AF.
I posted a pic of the results from this morning. I see a faint line. This is early for me to get a line. I didnt even get a line with my daughter after cd32, it took a blood test and when I got pregnant back in Aug, it was cd35 when I got the same type of line. today is cd31 and to be safe I'll be testing again on Sunday, cd34.
I know its faint, but it's there. it was 5am this morning when I tested and told my dh and he said "lets not get excited quite yet". I was a little put off by it, but not much. I know we're both nervous about another miscarriage. so I'm happy for the :bfp: , but I'm going to continue to pray that God makes this little one stick for good. We wont be out of the clear for a while and we're not telling anyone till 4 months. :angel:

Attachments

• HPT-FRER.jpg
    HPT-FRER.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe