December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I'm sorry Kfs1, FutureBaby and Krippy. I'm praying for you girls to have success soon.
Congrats to the other ladies with the BFP's!

So I know I was going to test this Saturday, but right before bed I decided I would try in the morning. my breast finally felt a little tender last night and I seriously didnt know if it meant AF would be here or not, but when I would wipe i didnt see anything indicating AF.
I posted a pic of the results from this morning. I see a faint line. This is early for me to get a line. I didnt even get a line with my daughter after cd32, it took a blood test and when I got pregnant back in Aug, it was cd35 when I got the same type of line. today is cd31 and to be safe I'll be testing again on Sunday, cd34.
I know its faint, but it's there. it was 5am this morning when I tested and told my dh and he said "lets not get excited quite yet". I was a little put off by it, but not much. I know we're both nervous about another miscarriage. so I'm happy for the :bfp: , but I'm going to continue to pray that God makes this little one stick for good. We wont be out of the clear for a while and we're not telling anyone till 4 months. :angel:

That line is CLEAR AS DAY! :)

This thread is amazing! Congrats on all the :bfp: 's, A happy and healthy 9 months ladies!
If you got a December :bfp: feel free to use the little siggy I posted earlier!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/DecBFP.gif
PHP:
[IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/DecBFP.gif[/IMG][/URL]

So I'm only 8dpo today, but I'm planning on testing Saturday morning at 10dpo with a FRER. fx'd! I've had cramps off and on since 3dpo, and I never have cramps outside of AF so hopefully thats a good sign!

Congrats to all the new BFPs! And I'm sorry to the ladies who were hit by the witch like me! Fingers crossed that we all get lucky for the new year!
Afm- my first set of OPKs arrive today. I will probably start using them around cd10... should be interesting since I've never used them before. Any tips would be nice :)

Brandi can you add me to the testing list again for 12/31? If I ovulate when I'm supposed too then I can test again by then and be 12 dpo! Thanks!

1 dpo: Nothing really. Gassy :blush:
2 dpo: Some slight cramps, gassy.
Will update 3dpo!

Well I don't know exactly when I ovulated in November I am just praying that it was when DH was home cause we were bd like crazy!! I am on cd 24 haven't really noticed anything out of ordinary.. But right now I have a weird dull pinching feeling by my belly button. It's probably just has but I'm paying such close attention to everything I figured I would more it :)

I hope all is well with everything and I'm impressed with all the BFPs on this thread... I hope I'm one if the lucky ones too!!!!

-Brittany

Well I don't know exactly when I ovulated in November I am just praying that it was when DH was home cause we were bd like crazy!! I am on cd 24 haven't really noticed anything out of ordinary.. But right now I have a weird dull pinching feeling by my belly button. It's probably just has but I'm paying such close attention to everything I figured I would more it :)

I hope all is well with everything and I'm impressed with all the BFPs on this thread... I hope I'm one if the lucky ones too!!!!

-Brittany

Correction I'm on cd 25

This thread has to be lucky! Congrats on the BFPS ladies!! :) I'm currently 2dpo. I'm hoping that I ovulated and caught that egg!

Please add me! Just entering my FIRST EVER TWW!!! Super excited, anxious, nervous, you name it I'm probably feeling it right now! AF due the 20th, so that's the day I'd be testing!

I'm due for AF the 21st... I'll probably break down and do it the 18th! Which is too early- but still!! How about you?!

I'm sorry Kfs1, FutureBaby and Krippy. I'm praying for you girls to have success soon.

So I know I was going to test this Saturday, but right before bed I decided I would try in the morning. my breast finally felt a little tender last night and I seriously didnt know if it meant AF would be here or not, but when I would wipe i didnt see anything indicating AF.
I posted a pic of the results from this morning. I see a faint line. This is early for me to get a line. I didnt even get a line with my daughter after cd32, it took a blood test and when I got pregnant back in Aug, it was cd35 when I got the same type of line. today is cd31 and to be safe I'll be testing again on Sunday, cd34.
I know its faint, but it's there. it was 5am this morning when I tested and told my dh and he said "lets not get excited quite yet". I was a little put off by it, but not much. I know we're both nervous about another miscarriage. so I'm happy for the :bfp: , but I'm going to continue to pray that God makes this little one stick for good. We wont be out of the clear for a while and we're not telling anyone till 4 months. :angel:

Def a positive, congrats!!

That doesn't look faint, definite BFP! :happydance:

Congrats to all the new BFPs! And I'm sorry to the ladies who were hit by the witch like me! Fingers crossed that we all get lucky for the new year!
Afm- my first set of OPKs arrive today. I will probably start using them around cd10... should be interesting since I've never used them before. Any tips would be nice :)

Brandi can you add me to the testing list again for 12/31? If I ovulate when I'm supposed too then I can test again by then and be 12 dpo! Thanks!

What CD are you at the moment?

Brandi could you add me to the list again too? December 31st please :)

The only good thing about AF arriving 2 days early is that if I ovulate at the same time I did last month, ill be 12dpo on New Year's Eve :)

Well today is my O day and I'm excited! :happydance: My donor is right on it from his department and I can't wait! I will definitely get some preseed today also! Um... how do you use it? :blush::blush: I'm just not sure if I just put some in before or after insemination and if I have to wait a time or something?..Any advice would be great. Lol

I really pray I get this :bfp: this month!

And so much CONGRATULATIONS to all the :bfp: so far!!! I hope I get to join you! ♥♥♥

Well today is my O day and I'm excited! :happydance: My donor is right on it from his department and I can't wait! I will definitely get some preseed today also! Um... how do you use it? :blush::blush: I'm just not sure if I just put some in before or after insemination and if I have to wait a time or something?..Any advice would be great. Lol

I really pray I get this :bfp: this month!

And so much CONGRATULATIONS to all the :bfp: so far!!! I hope I get to join you!

Yay!!! You want to use the pressed before that way it adds the moisture prior to the sperm, so they can swim :)

That doesn't look faint, definite BFP! :happydance:

What CD are you at the moment?

Brandi could you add me to the list again too? December 31st please :)

The only good thing about AF arriving 2 days early is that if I ovulate at the same time I did last month, ill be 12dpo on New Year's Eve :)

I am currently on CD3. My cycle has been regular for the 2nd month in a row. I came off BC at the end of June so I'm glad its finally making up its mind.
Fingers crossed that we both get to skip out on the NYE celebration drinks this year ;)

Anyone know much about bbt and how its affected by house temp. Our rooms are downstairs so we have overhead vents. Dh has furnace set to pump the heat at 6am and by the time I wake up at 630 im hot. Would this or inconsistent sleep really affect my temps and how (low/high)?

I ask cuz I think I ov last night (crampy) and expected a dip today but no luck. True +opk yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->