December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

:hi: everyone
Can I join for testing on December 24th as well? :thumbup:

Hey ladies, I've been MIA!! I think I OV'd on Friday or Saturday... Not really sure, but either way my date is being moved from 31DEC to 1DEC.... So yea.... I'm due between 29NOV (my bday) and 1DEC.... We shall see. But I'm sure this cycle is an out seeing as how DH couldn't keep his willy outta his hand and only wanted to BD 3 times during my week... *smh* But he's also talking about not trying anymore or doing the IVF because "he only has one life to live, and he wants to just have fun." SMH MAN!!! YOU ARE 28 YEARS OLD!! YOU PARTIED NON-STOP FOR 12 FREAKING YEARS!!!!! I really wanna kick him in the gonads and strife.....

Gosh men can be so frustrating can't they!! One minute they are all for trying and make you feel like they want it as much as you then next minute they are hesitant again gahhhhh how can we keep up! Hopefully ur DH changes his mind.......

Hey ladies! Can I be added for testing on December 8th? I'm really, REALLY going to try and not test any earlier. I love Christmas a crazy amount- so it would be so perfect to get a BFP in December! My (usually really normal) AF was really late for some reason in November so I'm unsure about the big O.. but according to my digital OPKs I'm ovulating now- really hoping it's correct! Last month was such a let down when AF finally came :( Fingers crossed for everyone!

Eeek so many of us are ovulating or just about too ! Soon enough we will be dpo :) I love early dpo haha, I am more excited at that time than any other. Fx on all the bding!

Hi ladies!
Can I join this group? Af is due tomorrow and tests are -ve so Dec here I come. I'll be due to test Dec 20 but no doubt will start well before that.
This will be our first month officially ttc #3.
Good luck and baby dust to all!

Hi all, my name is Mo! I'm a SMC-to-be, using donor sperm. Instead of dreaming to meet Mr. Right, I'm dreaming to meet my first baby!

I'm on CD 2 right now and if my cycle stays predictable as it has been, I'll be doing IUI #2 the day after thanksgiving, making my test date December 13th!

Baby dust to us all and may we get the best present yet!

AF officially arrived, but I'm still going to try yo hold out on testing until the 24th.

Im starting to get some fertile CM tonight .. so OH and I have a date in bed tomorrow morning at 8 am! lol Im expecting to Ov Sat or Sun .. but starting to wonder if it might come a tad early this month .. will wait and see!

I'm so frustrated because I think today/tonight is an important day for BDing (OPK digital test was positive yesterday morning) but my husband has to work a 24 hour shift :'( Hoping last night was good enough timing! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all! Can't wait for December now to start seeing everyone's tests!

The day before o is a better day I hear

I only inseminated once 18 hours before 0 and caught the eggie on the first shot. You never know! Front page updated.

Thanks for all the encouragement :) Now if only I can make it through the next few weeks without going crazy! Hate the 2WW! I already went out and bought HPTs tonight to add to my stock haha.

hello everyone :)
i hope everyones doing great ,
cycle #2 for me with low motility spermies and viscous seminal fluid ,
my dh is on mucolyte and clomid and zinc and vit c+e
me: 1st cycle on clomid 25 mgs and NEVER again, i got all pregnancy symptoms i had with DD and convinced myself i was pregnant (clomid is the devil)
this month im going for conceive plus lubricant and primrose oil for cm and bding every other day after af.

forgot to ask if i can join ...testing on the 20th :)

Looks like I might O earlier than expected this cycle... if it happens I might end up changing my date to probably the 4th ... but for now lets stay at 8th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->