December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Here's my test from today (7 dpo)

Attachments

• IMG_20131209_091041.jpg
    IMG_20131209_091041.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 30
wow so many BFP! Congratulations ladies!

AFM I am having lower back ache and a twinging heavy womb feeling, like pm cramps but Im only 3dpo so far too early for symptom spotting??
yes too soon, Implantation bleeding only occurs between 6DOp-12DPO, but good that you having symptoms!

I've not had any bleeding. Never had spotting.

I dont really have one set list on here of my symptoms they are on a few different threads! I just keep them all on my app. I will type one up to post on here for those of you who want to see it! Got another BFP it was definitely a lot darker with FMU.

Yes! Post symptoms so all us symptoms spotters can freak out! Hahah :)

I got a very clear very positive test Saturday night and this morning I got nothing... af late. boobs hurt.. ?????????????

I dont really have one set list on here of my symptoms they are on a few different threads! I just keep them all on my app. I will type one up to post on here for those of you who want to see it! Got another BFP it was definitely a lot darker with FMU.

Oh id appreciate that!

^Was the line there before the test dried? If so, then yes. If the line showed up after it dried then it's not positive (I had that happen 2 different months).

Waiting on FF to give me crosshairs, but I'm 99.9% certain that I ovulated yesterday based on OPK, temp, and physical signs. This is the worst part of the month!

It looked like this and just kept getting darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 26
That looks like a positive. Maybe try another test this evening? The test this morning could have been faulty.

Got my BFP this morning at 10 dpo!!

My wondfos were giving me ghost lines that had me questioning... Took an FRER and BAM! Showed up in less than a minute.

Attachments

• 1463056_10151997115706839_1780534761_n.jpg
    1463056_10151997115706839_1780534761_n.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 42
Ok so i'm now 5 days past when my AF was due (wed) ... On Sat I started spotting light pink just at 5am.. Sunday same thing for an hour in the morning.. Today i'm still spotting every so often..light pink/light brown ... There was one tiny tiny tiny spot of red earlier. My CP is high and closed. When I checked it, CM was sticky and I wiped my finger on toilet paper and there was a light pink tint. Is this my period? I never spot before AF and definitely not for 3 days. I'm so confused. Could it be implantation bleeding?

I will be testing on December 17th! Here is hoping for a great Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->