December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

This is positive right?

was the line there within the time frame? With the dollar tree tests, I've noticed that they turn positive for me within 30mins so I learned to toss them the sec the 10min mark is up. It most definitely looks positive in the pic tho! My fingers are crossed for u! Good luck and plz update! =)

This is positive right?

was the line there within the time frame? With the dollar tree tests, I've noticed that they turn positive for me within 30mins so I learned to toss them the sec the 10min mark is up. It most definitely looks positive in the pic tho! My fingers are crossed for u! Good luck and plz update! =)

So you have to wait 30 min for an accurate positivie then?

Wow more BFP and it is only the 9th!

AFM just waiting for AF to show her ugly face, had mean cramps Saturday so was convinced she would appear Sun but nothing very slight spotting today, (brownie colour,) only when wiping and just tiny amount and cramps again. Temp still up but just wish she would hurry so we get a 2nd chance this month before hubby goes again as we are cutting it fine!!! :)

Lindreen I read B6 can effect nervous system if taking too high a dose and for long period, most packets warn you not to use long term. I initially took a cheaper brand and fingers were tingling along with legs, couldn't think of anything else which couls have caused it so stopped for while then bought more expensive one which I have had no issues with. x

Wow this is definitely the lucky thread :) officially in the 2WW, decided to use the first positive OPK as the day I ovulated, I felt ovulation like crazy, it only lasted for an hour or so, fingers crossed!!!

I am now testing on November 19th, 2013 @ 12 DPO...it should be positive by then. I am also excited as my due date would be August 30th and the 25th of August is my birthday :)

Christmas is only weeks away, and my honeymoon to Florida is a month away :saywhat: excited!!!

This is positive right?

So you have to wait 30 min for an accurate positivie then?

No no nooo lol I had a feeling that would be misunderstood. I should have said after 30 minutes it usually shows up as a FALSE positive. But when I had my chemical the line had showed up good within 5 mins. Those r def good cheap tests but they're def ones that you should NEVER stare at for more then 10mins (I kno u shouldn't anyways but we all do it lol) but its bcuz it easily turns in to what looks positive due to it not having a plastic/glass protection thing over the result area (it makes evaps look more like positive from the air hitting it while its still wet so it dries quicker and differently. That's been my experience with them anyways. Those tests let me down very badly the month we started actively ttc. I really thought I got lucky and it was a real positive. I'm NOT saying this is the case for her but just wanted to warn her imcase those results popped up later but even then it COULD be correct but I always retest w a diff brand when I think I see a positive on the dollar store tests. Her pic really looks positive tho! This is the lucky thread so I'm sure she got her bfp =)

how are you today? Idk if I want to use my digi tomo a.m or wait til wed to be safer lol. Ugh I wish I didn't run out of all my free FRER's so I could test without putting a bigger hole in my pocket! Lol

Congrats to all the lucky ladies ive missed who got their BFP's! And all those who haven't yet, I'm praying for all of us! ~*Baby dust is in the Air*~

I sure hope I'm as lucky as all you ladies getting your BFPS on this thread! :)

me too!! The tww is so dreadful and gets worse every cycle for me! My *sticky* bfp needs to come!! Lol I almost thought I had one this a.m and even now when I look at the pic I took of it, u can see a line that appeared immediately EXCEPT I dont know about the color..i cant tell and its driving me nuts! I wish you the best of luck and my fingers are crossed! How many dpo are u?

Tested this morning with a FRER and another :bfn: :(. Well I think I'm out, unless my ovulation was completely off. Guess we move on to cycle 2. Good luck ladies!

6! I have my annual pap at 8dpo! Maybe they can find a way to tell me lol

me too!! The tww is so dreadful and gets worse every cycle for me! My *sticky* bfp needs to come!! Lol I almost thought I had one this a.m and even now when I look at the pic I took of it, u can see a line that appeared immediately EXCEPT I dont know about the color..i cant tell and its driving me nuts! I wish you the best of luck and my fingers are crossed! How many dpo are u?

Bfn for me todat. Try again tomorrow. Cramping on left side today and cp so high i can barely reach it and cant reach the opening. My cervix seems tilted..? Lots of creamy white cm still. Is this good?

congrats to all the BFPs! I keep popping in to check ;) :dance:

So I'm due to Ovulate tomorrow and normally I have EWCM for a couple days before. Today I had EWCM for the first time this cycle and cramping. Am I ovulating early? We are going to BD tonight but I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen.

I thought my nausea was a good sign until I came home to to puking kids :-(

Quick update for me ladies:
I was miserable last night with symptoms caused by the suspected hypothyroidism. I called my Dr this morning because I don't want to wait and suffer a whole month before another blood draw. I am excited because he went ahead and prescribed me synthroid. I am hoping that I get relief soon!

GL to everyone still waiting to test - congrats to the new BFPs - and sorry to the ladies that got hit by the witch!

so idk what the heck is going on. I got the bfp and then 2 bfn. but my o symptoms started... took a lh and bam positive! so i'm bd'ing ladies! I guess that would put me right at Christmas to test! oh no! I will prolly wait til after. lol what does a low soft cp mean?

So I am 18 years old and this was my first month symptom tracking and my cervix position. Here were my symptoms up until today right now!

1-3DPO Strong Cramps, Headache, Terrible Gas.. Woke up in a night sweat (on DPO3)
4DPO- Cramps, Gas, Light Twitches, Sore/Sensitive Nipples, Increase Saliva, Stuffy Nose, Sleeplessness, Constipation, Broke out with a zit (never happens to me ever!), Empty stomach feeling, Increased appetite.
5DPO- Gas, UTI feeling, Darkening Areolas, Sore/Sensitive Nipples, Crankiness, Moodiness, Dizziness or Light Headed (mostly when standing also never happens to me) Headache, Strong Smelling Urine, Empty Feeling
6DPO- Almost everything gone except Sore Breasts and Dull Cramps. I felt like I was out for the month.
7DPO- 4am in the morning woke up to a repeated pinching/pain on my left to middle side lasted less than one minute.
8DPO- Cramps, Headache, Hot Face Flushes with a wave of nausea at the same time, UTI feeling.
9DPO- Nausea, Increased Breast size, Broke out in another Zit, Tender Breasts. Faint BFP
10 DPO- Darker FRER BFP Headaches, Slight Nausea, Sore Breasts, Heartburn, Headaches

Your cervix is low and feels soft. However, I've never been to sure if mine feels hard or soft. It changes often throughout the cycle. But when you are pregnant or ovulating it goes high. (Normally you'd BFP before it'd go high.) So, its not a pregnancy predictor.

Happy BD! Bring on the Christmas BFP! :)

Haven't been on much lately and definitely not caught up with all the posts on this thread but... I had a crazy mood swing and it gave me a feeeling to give in a day early and test today and got a very faint BFP at 9 DPO!!! :bfp: Going to take some more tests until it's an obvious dark BFP. I am in shock! I thought for sure nothing would show up this early!

Congratulations!!!! Good luck :happydance:

but soft and open means ovulation... right? that's all i'm looking for lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"