December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Ok so today has been a long day for me, started out with a positive opk this morning the day AF is suppose to show so I ran to store and bought ept digital and it says not pregnant. I have a ton of ewcm today and loads of cramping on both right and left and uterus felt very tender all day. AF still isn't here. I've also had a lot of gas today :/. Could I still be in the running it does it sound like normal ovulation- I honestly don't know what ovulation feels like as I have pcos and not sure when I ever ovulate. Today would be cd 29 and for the past two months I've had 28 day cycles. I've also been on metformin since April so I do think I've been ovulating or hope so anyway-

But is it possible to ovulate this late!?!? Dh won't be home again until around Christmas so we can't be :(

Ok so today has been a long day for me, started out with a positive opk this morning the day AF is suppose to show so I ran to store and bought ept digital and it says not pregnant. I have a ton of ewcm today and loads of cramping on both right and left and uterus felt very tender all day. AF still isn't here. I've also had a lot of gas today :/. Could I still be in the running it does it sound like normal ovulation- I honestly don't know what ovulation feels like as I have pcos and not sure when I ever ovulate. Today would be cd 29 and for the past two months I've had 28 day cycles. I've also been on metformin since April so I do think I've been ovulating or hope so anyway-

But is it possible to ovulate this late!?!? Dh won't be home again until around Christmas so we can't be :(

I would say yes since I got a positive opk today at cd 33!

Okay ladies... check my cp 2x today and both times it is now very high and TILTED? I have never had it be tilted before..... it has been high for 6 days or so... i keep getting bfn's though. Af due on sunday. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK.. ive read this is an early pregnancy sign, but im unsure..

Yes it's possible. I chart my cycles and I had one out of the blue that I didn't ovulate till CD 60! They are normally around 33 days for me.

Aleas I checked my CP daily and it was high and tilted for about two days and dropped really low the day I got my BFP. It is still low.

Aleas I checked my CP daily and it was high and tilted for about two days and dropped really low the day I got my BFP. It is still low.

Redninja, thank u so much! Maybe ill give it 2 days or so then test?

The last 2 days before this i have had a lot of creamy white cm. Did u also have that? I also get random cramps i suppose u could say, they make me go ow and then they are gone... happened like 3 times today. Other than that a few mild cramps on left side... all other symptoms subsided.

The last 2 days before this i have had a lot of creamy white cm. Did u also have that? I also get random cramps i suppose u could say, they make me go ow and then they are gone... happened like 3 times today. Other than that a few mild cramps on left side... all other symptoms subsided.

Yes I still have creamy white cm so much it has soaked my underwear! I still have cramps. They go from dull and mild to a stabbing pain here and there..

Yes I still have creamy white cm so much it has soaked my underwear! I still have cramps. They go from dull and mild to a stabbing pain here and there..

Sorry for all the questions... but thank u! What cd/cd were u on when u got bfp?

Ladies I really need some input AF is due today - no sign or dymptom of her yet... So I decided to take a ppl randomly and it came back positive! Could this possibly mean pregnant!?!?! Any advice it input pleeeease as right now I am excited but don't want to be too excited
you mean a home pregnancy test? if its positive you are pregnant! some woman don't get any symptoms at all until 6 weeks

I took a opk and it came up positive today and AF is due today? So I ran out and got digital ept and it said not pregnant- I truly feel devastated right now. :(

Actually I have read that if the OPK is positive and you are not near the ovulation time frame, then you could be pregnant. Because the hormones are similar to each other and sometimes when women have no pregnancy tests, they will use the OPK to test.

I have tried checking my CP before and I can't ever tell if it's open or closed; high or low. I'm not sure why but I must have short fingers because I can't reach.

Did anyone see my post from earlier? Do you think I'm O a day early if I have a lot of EWCM and dull cramping? Or is this just leading up to O tomorrow?

No way to know which one is the day unless you temp. I've had pains before, after, not at all. Each woman is different. But definitely you are fertile. BD! :)

Haha no worries we did that :) and will continue to

I temped and charted with my first. I just haven't yet because this is only my 2nd cycle TTC #2. I just felt that the first Tim I was stressing out more so thin time I'm trying just stay more relaxed and not read I to things too much. Also after having my DD she made my cycles become regular where before my cycles were every where. If i don't get my BFP after another month or so I'll probably start temping again :)
Thanks though. We will continue BDing to make sure we time it right.

aleas i checked my cp daily and it was high and tilted for about two days and dropped really low the day i got my bfp. It is still low.

the last 2 days before this i have had a lot of creamy white cm. Did u also have that? I also get random cramps i suppose u could say, they make me go ow and then they are gone... Happened like 3 times today. Other than that a few mild cramps on left side... All other symptoms subsided.

yes i still have creamy white cm so much it has soaked my underwear! I still have cramps. They go from dull and mild to a stabbing pain here and there..

sorry for all the questions... But thank u! What cd/cd were u on when u got bfp?

cd26

Got my BFP this morning at 10 dpo!!

My wondfos were giving me ghost lines that had me questioning... Took an FRER and BAM! Showed up in less than a minute.

If I get my bfp this month I'll be due on Aug 22 and it's my 2nd cycle trying too! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->