December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Wow, so many BFPS! Congrats ladies!

AFM- it's 2 days past my official testing date, which means AF is 2 days late as well. I keep getting stark white BFNs though. I'm 99.9% sure they're accurate. My period has been a little late for the past 3 months which is weird because before that I was REALLY regular. I think it might have something to do with me gaining some weight during the last 3 months. So, time to hit the gym for me! And keep trying... on to the next cycle!

Well, I'm 8DPO and I peed on a cheapie strip for kicks and of course, BFN. :p Checking my last cycle I think I started spotting around now leading into my period so I'll see if I spot at all - hopefully not! This past year I've had some periods that didn't have any pre-emptive spotting so that doesn't really mean much... and I might actually get legit implantation bleeding so if I DO spot and it STOPS then it could mean something different anyway....

GOOD GRIEF! :p hahahaha :D

AF is a day late .. had a BFN yesterday.

Had cramps today for the first time this cycle though so Im gueaaing AF is approaching in a day or two.

My temp dropped just 0.1 this morning, so its on its way down now...

and my f%*king dog jumped in my face this morning and gave me a black eye.

soo.. im feeling very sookie today lol to say the least

I'm 7dpo and trying so hard not to symptom spot because I know what I'm feeling can't be pregnancy related- at least not yet. I've had no symptoms up until today. Well last night I felt like I was going to throw up. I was in bed at 9:40. Fiancé got home from work around midnight and I woke up from smelling his chili and I wanted to barf everywhere- he was in the kitchen. This morning I had some twinges in my lowr abdomen and some back pain- but it's gone now. Hoping I'm not gearing up for AF. :(

Good Morning Ladies!
New to the forum - currently in my TWW and over-analyzing every single little symptom.
O was on our 8 year anniversary, and the day after AF is due is Hubby's bday - how perfect would that be?!

My nipples have been so sore, and my boobs have been really heavy and today I felt like the let down feeling while breastfeeding.

I took of my bra because they were hurting and gave a little rub better, but then there was breast milk (?) a cloudy substance from both nipples!

Freaking out because Im only 4dpo

Any one else experienced the same?

Okay ladies... check my cp 2x today and both times it is now very high and TILTED? I have never had it be tilted before..... it has been high for 6 days or so... i keep getting bfn's though. Af due on sunday. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK.. ive read this is an early pregnancy sign, but im unsure..

my cervix is tilted every morning when i wake up and then goes back to normal later in the day. idk if it has to do with the way i sleep or what but literally any time i check it first thing in the morning thats how it feels

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41752

Alright ladies this is my 8dpo test I'm not sure I can see anything :(

hey guys yesterday I got a bfn on ic and frer after 2 days of very faint bfps, now this morning I think I got another faint bfp I am anywhere from 7dpo to 9 dpo what do you think

Attachments

• 100_18791.jpg
    100_18791.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 39
Wondering if I can jump in on this bandwagon? I am currently 4dpo on cycle 2 of TTC #1. I will be testing for the first time on December 16th at 11dpo!

hey guys yesterday I got a bfn on ic and frer after 2 days of very faint bfps, now this morning I think I got another faint bfp I am anywhere from 7dpo to 9 dpo what do you think

what cd are you? and how long after testing did you take the picture?x

Is that a dry test? It looks like a nasty indent to me. 7-9DPO is very early for a +! Fingers crossed for you though!

Congrats again to the BFP's. Af due todays, instead thick discharge. I woke up with a headache which usually meams the wicked witch is on her way :( Please send baby dust my way!

I think i may have had a chemical pregnancy? 3 BFP faint in the last 3 days with FMU. BFN this morning :(. Any suggestions? Still not out til AF shows but worried now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->