December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I think i may have had a chemical pregnancy? 3 BFP faint in the last 3 days with FMU. BFN this morning :(. Any suggestions? Still not out til AF shows but worried now.

did u use the same test? I had that happen when I was indeed pregnant w my son but I also had it happen with my chemical. Your in my prayers. I wish you the best of luck. If you need to talk at all u can send me a msg. My fingers are tightly crossed!!!! Baby dust!

I think i may have had a chemical pregnancy? 3 BFP faint in the last 3 days with FMU. BFN this morning :(. Any suggestions? Still not out til AF shows but worried now.

did u use the same test? I had that happen when I was indeed pregnant w my son but I also had it happen with my chemical. Your in my prayers. I wish you the best of luck. If you need to talk at all u can send me a msg. My fingers are tightly crossed!!!! Baby dust!

Thank you! First Test was Dollar tree second two were FRER

I just got some answer tests and it says 5days before missed period and I'm 12dpo today...have any of u used this teat and get a bfp and how early? Thanks! Just kinda making a lil poll for myself lol

AF was due today still no signs whatsoever. I just don't get what's happening now. Tested today and a BFN but I believe that I ovulated late. I just have no idea what is going on and it's driving me crazy!!
When do you think is best to test I think if ovulation came late I am roughly around 9/10 DPO x

I just got some answer tests and it says 5days before missed period and I'm 12dpo today...have any of u used this teat and get a bfp and how early? Thanks! Just kinda making a lil poll for myself lol

In my experience. I tested negative at 9 dpo with the answer brand but got a positive at 10dpo with an frer. The 5 days thing is kind of a misnomer because they assume a 14 day LP with implantation happening 6dpo. Average implant occurs on 9dpo and then takes 4-5 days for a positive hpt.

AF was due today still no signs whatsoever. I just don't get what's happening now. Tested today and a BFN but I believe that I ovulated late. I just have no idea what is going on and it's driving me crazy!!
When do you think is best to test I think if ovulation came late I am roughly around 9/10 DPO x

I would wait until 14 dpo to test. If no positive wait a few more days and see if AF comes. If not, test again.

AFM: now that the day has really gotten going, I feel like crap. I am nauseous and really irritable. I yelled at the kids at work today.they are acting really crazy! I feel like I am going to start my period any second, although it shouldn't be here for 3-4 more days. My abdomen is also really sore. I have a headache, but it might just be from the day. My cervix has dropped quite low today too. (I know cp isn't the greatest measure of anything since it varies so much). I also had a dream about pirates, a foam bed, a decapitation and a falling fence........ Don't know what that was about.

At this point I feel like I am out of the running for December and should start planning for January.

Well guys the spotting has started .. AF will be here in the morning.

Congrats to all the girls who got their Christmas BFPs.

Sorry to those who did not, maybe I will see you guys in a January thread and we will be lucky in the new year

I used Answer last time and had a better result on an internet cheapie than on the Answer brand. At 11 dpo the line was so damn faint DH said he couldn't see it at all and didn't think I was pregnant. Used a digi at that point and it said pregnant. The IC at least showed a definite albeit VERY faint line.

This time around I skipped the Answer brand and got FRER. The IC showed something almost unseeable on 9 and 10 dpo, then 2 hours later took an FRER and it was this perfectly visible pink line at 10 dpo.

I used Answer last time and had a better result on an internet cheapie than on the Answer brand. At 11 dpo the line was so damn faint DH said he couldn't see it at all and didn't think I was pregnant. Used a digi at that point and it said pregnant. The IC at least showed a definite albeit VERY faint line.

This time around I skipped the Answer brand and got FRER. The IC showed something almost unseeable on 9 and 10 dpo, then 2 hours later took an FRER and it was this perfectly visible pink line at 10 dpo.

idk what's going on with both my frer's and answers. I keep getting a 2nd line that appears right when control does about except its so light I cant tell if there's color!!! But I've had this line show up no matter which brand it is on EVERYbtest in the past 3days (4tests bcuz a friend gave me free left overs plus I'm a poas aholic this time of month! Lol) These tests are driving me nuts! I have a digi for Thurs if AF doesn't show. Thanks for the reply! =)

RedNinja: It might not mean anything. It's early yet. Try to stay positive even though its hard. :hugs:

LittleOne: That's a wonderful sign. I hope the :witch: has the best reasons for staying away.

My testing: My BFPs have Came like this
Pg 1: 10dpo FMU FRER
Pg 2: 9dpo PM FRER
Pg 3: 8dpo PM FRER
Pg 4: 9dpo PM FRER
Pg 5: 8dpo FMU IC

(It has been for me when IC is positive... FRER is positive. This time I'm not going to take a FRER. When AF is late I have a digi. I also have a 12 day LP normally so I think that's why my BFPs have came earlier. It all depends on so many factors. You surely aren't out unless the witch arrives.)

Bring on the Christmas BFPs!

THAT MEANS YOU ARE PREGNANT! ANY LINE MAKES A POSITIVE! Eeeeek! CONGRATS!

So I am officially in my first ever TWW at 3 DPO!!! :happydance:I'm so anxious! I am going to try not to over analyze every symptom but it's inevitable for me as I get closer to testing.

And congratulations to those with the BFPs!! You all give me hope :)

Still no sign of the witch today!! Tested with FRER and FMU this morning but still negative going to wait until Friday/Saturday when the OH is home and try again.

If we are pregnant will be amazing as this was month 1!

Really hoping for us all xxx

Well you can count me out. AF hasn't started but this is an extremely long cycle for me. Ff has me 3 days past ovulation and she has been out of town for two weeks already :( so there's no way unless immaculate conception lol.

Thank you see y'all on January thread!! I am amazed at all the bfps! What a wonderful Christmas present!!

Tested this morning at 10dpo and it was negative. Not going to retest until Saturday or Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 20
I think I ovulate today/ tomorrow ! Opks look great and they slot progressed ( I'm a first timer ) :)!! So lots of bd but the pre seed hasn't arrived yet... Hoping it shows up in the mail today and that if it doesn't, ill never have to use it !!

Tested neg on a cheapie strip 9DPO - spotted a little this morning when wiping. My temp spiked up some more today, but in my last two cycles I spotted into AF for several days so I'm thinking I'm out - although I know it could be different this time. :/

Ok heres another test with a faint line camenup within 5 mins hopefully yall can see it, r these justs evaps or does it take a long time to show progression, I am about 8-10 dpo and on cd 27, what do u think

Attachments

• 022_opt.jpg
    022_opt.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe