December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=41806 heres my 9 dpo test top i s apple juice bottom is me.

Ok heres another test with a faint line camenup within 5 mins hopefully yall can see it, r these justs evaps or does it take a long time to show progression, I am about 8-10 dpo and on cd 27, what do u think

i would say have a look at the tests you posted from 3dpo which were evaps. if your new lines look like that id suggest getting different tests x

So ive been pregnant before and I do not get pregnancy symptoms ie ive never had morning sickness or crampjng so I never really know unless a test comes up pos, however the night before last I had a wave of nausea come over me, ive been having horrible nausea ever since I can barely eat my husband even noticed, my hubby and girls were sick like a week ago so im assuming its thats but it just wont go away I still feel very nauseous what do u think

So ive been pregnant before and I do not get pregnancy symptoms ie ive never had morning sickness or crampjng so I never really know unless a test comes up pos, however the night before last I had a wave of nausea come over me, ive been having horrible nausea ever since I can barely eat my husband even noticed, my hubby and girls were sick like a week ago so im assuming its thats but it just wont go away I still feel very nauseous what do u think

If your pregnant, then your just being pregnant and having morning sickness. Or it could be that your kids were just sick and now you have it as that happens to us moms... i wouldnt be discouraged. I was just praying for morning sickness, lol. If i have morning sickness then i know im pg. Lol. So just wait it out a few days and if you dont feel better and are unsure if your okay or not, consult your doctor.. but i think its morning sickness :) every pregnancy is different.

Im 13dpo today and I took ANOTHER answer test this a.m and AGAIN the same libe immediately appears (has been doing this on both FRER and Answer) except I SILL cant tell if there's color! I'm not getting myself excited over it bcuz maybe they're evaps..who knows but I've never had evaps show up this quick any other cycle especially on these tests. We'll see. I'm feeling a little out today but trying to remain positive. Ive had a splitting headache since yesterday a.m and it hasn't gotten ANY better! And I feel really pukey, probably from the headache or maybe late implantation?! =) that'd be a miracle! I'm going to just use my digi if AF doesn't show tomorrow because these line tests are driving me crazy! The lines im getting u can see clearly but just can't really tell if there's color! I hate evaps!! Ive been having SOME mild AF type cramping and it feels like she could arrive any moment but who knows! My fingers are crossed so hard! I soo very badly want to join you ladies with a BFP this month! If not, Ill O around Christmas and hopefully a miracle will happen!... If it hasn't already of course! =) im praying for all of us who are still waiting on our *sticky* BFP's! Baby dust to all!!

Here's the actual picture, better than clicking on a link :)

Attachments

• IMG_20131211_093628.jpg
    IMG_20131211_093628.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 14
Ok my opk is blazing positive so now ladies is it ok late to bd? We have every night since af left because my cycles are so short. Now today it's wow... So strong on the opk. If we bd tonight is there still a chance or should we have bd this morning too !?!? I hope we still have time if we be tonight like twice lol !!?? Opinions?? How Lon after the positive do we have ??

Lindreed - the LH surge happens PRIOR to ovulation, so after a blazing positive you my O later that day or the next day or in some cases even 2 days later depending on when you've tested and when you O (like maybe you tested in the afternoon and O early morning 2 days later. But most likely the next day - SO BD AWAY!

Can you change my test date to the 24th please? BF is messing with my cycles and my O pains 2 weeks ago were obviously false as I didn't get a BFP or AF. I believe I could have ovulated last night when I was actually expecting my period. We BDd just in case! :) Fingers crossed!

I am so excited, I'm 6dpo and had a big temp dip this morning!! I hope, hope, hope it means something good!!!

So I posted the test I took this morning I could see the line this is after it dried it is darker, is this an evap or is it really getting darker when do u think I could use frer

Attachments

• 033_opt.jpg
    033_opt.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 24
Thank you both so much !! It's so fantastic to have replies so full of info so quickly !!! :) much appreciated. I was about to call hubby home from work ;) but... I guess I can wait :p

So I posted the test I took this morning I could see the line this is after it dried it is darker, is this an evap or is it really getting darker when do u think I could use frer

I can see it. If your getting lines on ICs you usually can get them on a FRER too. Good Luck!

Activelyttc- def see that line but I agree that you should try a frer. Gl

You send have a chance!!! Good luck!!!

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. I was cramping yesterday and the day before and tons of EWCM. Today no EWCM or cramps. FX'd!!! :) we will BD a couple more times to make sure though. Baby dust to all!! :dust:

Actively: That's most likely a BFP. Take more IC to see if you get a line! Or FRER! :)

Thanks girls hubby poas'd lol cause he knew i was doubting them and wanted to show me otherwise how sweet, anyways his came out stark white ill post a pic soon

Congrats Actively!

KRIPPY: OMG! The Christmas BFP is yours for the taking! I just know theres a little bean working on its journey to snuggle in tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->