December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I'm hoping to get a BFP so bad - AF is 2 days late ... And it's never late!

Still BFN's though. God help me, waiting is torturous! X

ok so top test is the one hubby poas'd on, middle is one I just took after 5 hr hold and top is this mornings, when I wiped during second test I had a little red, im lost, what do you think? do evaps come up no matter what?

Attachments

• 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 26
ok so top test is the one hubby poas'd on, middle is one I just took after 5 hr hold and top is this mornings, when I wiped during second test I had a little red, im lost, what do you think? do evaps come up no matter what?

Looks good to me! :) :) :) Congrats! How many dpo are you?

This is the afternoon of 12 DPO and my wondfo's finally came today... Think this is an evap or the real deal?! Showed up after about 4-5 minutes, and the instructions say to read at 5 minutes... I don't want to waste any more tests until I can get FMU tomorrow but I couldn't wait to do one this afternoon when they came!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/slclough6/BEB176BD-9CAB-45C8-8993-0A5F2ED6E22D_zpskgt7muvw.jpg

Looks positive to me! Take another test and you'll know for sure!

I see it! Looks like a BFP to me, hope you get a nice clear line with FMU tomorrow! :D

I caved and did another one with the same sample and it looks exactly the same!

Ahh!! I hope so! I want a nice dark line so I don't feel like I'm looking for something that maaaaybe isn't there, so hopefully in the mornings to come I can get some darker progressions!

Its there! Any line is a BFP! But its going to be fun watching it get darker. :)

Yes! Here's the negative effect on it.

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u424/slclough6/545C42BE-2A20-4603-94F5-82DFAF4AD9E7_zpscwkzvkjg.jpg

I'm so excited I am in tears. Please oh please let this work!!! I can't wait to tell hubby but he will probably say he can't see anything lol

Hi can you please add me for December 28th.

Baby dust to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->