December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I actually tested yesterday and today, but I'm only 9DPO. Nothing yet, but that doesn't mean much. I'm more worried about the fact that I started some spotting today. :/

It's not over until the witch appears.[/QUOTE]

I know, I'm not completely giving up hope, but this happened in my last two cycles with no success so I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst, too...

Heres my FRER. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 20131211_120140.jpg
    20131211_120140.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20131211_120338.jpg
    IMG_20131211_120338.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 33
Thanks everyone! It makes me really relieved that everyone thinks it's a BFP!

I think I see something too Ashley! Squinting along with Biscuit!

I'm feeling very anxious waiting for ovulation. I was hoping for a positive opk today but they're still not dark enough. After ttc for 6 months I would really like to be pregnant on Christmas.

So im getting concerned ive been having bad nausea and slight intermittent cramps for past 2 days now I am slightly spotting red when I check cp I got a darker what i thought was bfp i am on cd 27 maybe 8-10 dpo what do u think?

So im getting concerned ive been having bad nausea and slight intermittent cramps for past 2 days now I am slightly spotting red when I check cp I got a darker what i thought was bfp i am on cd 27 maybe 8-10 dpo what do u think?

Sounds like you might be going into AF... sounds short for a Luteal Phase, but if you're not sure about your O date maybe. Otherwise it COULD be implantation bleeding, but usually that is dark or brownish, not bright red.

Really hope we all get our BFP's - going out and getting some tests tomorrow!!! Really hoping the nasty witch doesn't show her face though :( Cramping away and started to feel a little deflated now! Nothing showing on any tests either. Booo!!

Congrats on the BFP the negative really shows the line !! So exciting x

The cramps are more up in toward my belly button!! Not normal AF cramps. All this sign spotting think i am going baby crazy!!!

I've decided that I can't symptom spot anymore. I have had every possible symptom in the last few months and none of them have ended in a BFP. I'm convinced that the month I don't have any symptoms will be the month that I am pregnant. Good luck everyone. This has been a really lucky thread so far. Lets keep it up!

I've decided that I can't symptom spot anymore. I have had every possible symptom in the last few months and none of them have ended in a BFP. I'm convinced that the month I don't have any symptoms will be the month that I am pregnant. Good luck everyone. This has been a really lucky thread so far. Lets keep it up!

I feel the same way! So far this month, no symptoms? I mean other than gas (well who doesn't have gas sometimes) and now the slight bit of spotting. But nothing by way of other stuff.

That's a beauuuutiful line, toasty! I'm envious! :) <3

I can't wait to see yours! Have you started testing?

I actually tested yesterday and today, but I'm only 9DPO. Nothing yet, but that doesn't mean much. I'm more worried about the fact that I started some spotting today. :/

I hope the spotting is implantation! That would be a wonderful sign! :hugs:

Ashley: That is how my 8dpo BFP came about! I'd take another to see if you get another line like it. Or... wait! Either way the next test should give you your answer! :)

I hope so Leinz! I've had some spotting in past cycles that didn't amount to a BFP, but hey it can always change!

biscuit: As have I, hun. But one time out of 5, it was IB! :) I hope it ends up that way for you!

Little One: NO WITCH! :) :) Hoping she has the most wonderful of reasons for staying away.

Actively: I thought that was a BFP. Hang in there... let the bleeding have no flow. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->