December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Thanks hun :flower: just started some af like cramps... not due till next tues tho. Hope its not a bad sign :(

That's a beauuuutiful line, toasty! I'm envious! :) <3

I can't wait to see yours! Have you started testing?

I actually tested yesterday and today, but I'm only 9DPO. Nothing yet, but that doesn't mean much. I'm more worried about the fact that I started some spotting today. :/

I hope the spotting is implantation! That would be a wonderful sign! :hugs:

Ashley: That is how my 8dpo BFP came about! I'd take another to see if you get another line like it. Or... wait! Either way the next test should give you your answer! :)

Hating the waiting and no sign on any test of a BFP - what tests do you find best girls?
Going out tomorrow to get myself some hahah! Really hoping there's a reason behind the witch staying away. My OH is getting very excited at the thought already hahaha.

Much love & baby dust to all x

Oh Ashley I have been cramping for the past 4/5 days now, so if I get a BFP I'm putting it down to that. When I had my daughter I had horrid cramping until about 14 weeks x

Oh Ashley I have been cramping for the past 4/5 days now, so if I get a BFP I'm putting it down to that. When I had my daughter I had horrid cramping until about 14 weeks x
I remember some with the other two but I can't help but feel a bit discouraged. This is a bit diff than af bc of bad back ache, breasts sore, nausea, etc. Fx for both of us!

Little_one - seems to be the consensus on the boards is that First Response Early Result is the most accurate! :) Avoid those tests with blue dye if possible because they are more prone to evap lines.

I'm out for this cycle, AF came last week. But I think I might be able to squeek one more test in before the new year. Can you move my name from December 7 to December 31? :)

Done a FRER this morning with FMU maybe it's just gonna be a few more days wait for me! Oh the deepest joys. Hahah.

What us ladies put ourselves through! I don't want to get my hopes up though. I'm sure you all get that but it's so hard.
We didn't even try this month we were starting from after this missing period haha x

I'm out for this cycle, AF came last week. But I think I might be able to squeek one more test in before the new year. Can you move my name from December 7 to December 31? :)

Good luck for your NYE testing! What a fab way to enter a new year that would be x

Heres my FRER. What do you guys think?

congrats!! this excites me bcuz my frers have been driving me nuts and have looked just like that the past 3days. I can just barely see it so ive been scared to get excited thinking maybe its some how an immediate evap. Idk. Im praying urs gets darker and hopefully we both get our *sticky* bfps! I def think you've got it from the looks of the pics. I cant tell If mine r really pink or if I'm imagining bcuz its so light! Tons of baby dust to you!!! Keep me posted! =)

Can you please move me to testing December 17th :) I will be 10 DPO. And I cannot wait until 12 DPO LOL.

Heres my FRER. What do you guys think?

congrats!! this excites me bcuz my frers have been driving me nuts and have looked just like that the past 3days. I can just barely see it so ive been scared to get excited thinking maybe its some how an immediate evap. Idk. Im praying urs gets darker and hopefully we both get our *sticky* bfps! I def think you've got it from the looks of the pics. I cant tell If mine r really pink or if I'm imagining bcuz its so light! Tons of baby dust to you!!! Keep me posted! =)

Aww thanks hun!! I have everything crossed for you to get your :bfp: , hopefully we will both be getting our Christmas presents early :hugs: I'm so skeptical b/c I had a bad experience w/ getting faint lines that weren't real lines on answer brand and hope this is the real deal. Those looked more gray, this one looks pink (I think, it's so faint lol) and has stayed where the others faded away.

Here is how mine started. Look how faint...

[URL=https://s1264.photobucket.com/user/leinzlove/media/IMG_2513_zps85445924.jpg.html]https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2513_zps85445924.jpg[/URL]

If you test early... they most likely will be light. It's going to take a bit for baby to get snug.

Thanks hun :) Just hoping it's not the same heartbreak I had last month. Congrats!!

I just made the mistake of taking a IC :blush: and swear I see something too... I think I'm going crazy.

Attachments

• 20131211_210638-1.jpg
    20131211_210638-1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20131211_090900.jpg
    IMG_20131211_090900.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 15
so I think im out just started bleeding a little heavier, im so confused could they all be evaps even though dh's came out stark white, only evaps on mine? idk im only like 8-10 dpo, any chance it could still stick?

Hoping I O'd already because DH wasn't able to finish the deed tonight :( bummer. Not sure why. Maybe BDing more than we normally do. Praying the BDing we did was enough to get a BFP. Now for the TWW. :dust:

Hello All! Testing in 2 days! Hoping for that BFP! AF is due on the 14th. But today, 3 days before AF, I am pretty sure I implanted!! Praying for that BFP! Baby dust to all :)

Ashley: It's a BFP! I see it! :)

Actively: I have no answers. I don't know. :hugs:

JmAndrews: Way to wear him out! I think you got it. It just takes once. Millions of swimmers fighting to get the egg. :)

LoveThyBully: So exciting! You're about to see your BFP! This is one lucky thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->