December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Heres my FRER. What do you guys think?

congrats!! this excites me bcuz my frers have been driving me nuts and have looked just like that the past 3days. I can just barely see it so ive been scared to get excited thinking maybe its some how an immediate evap. Idk. Im praying urs gets darker and hopefully we both get our *sticky* bfps! I def think you've got it from the looks of the pics. I cant tell If mine r really pink or if I'm imagining bcuz its so light! Tons of baby dust to you!!! Keep me posted! =)

Aww thanks hun!! I have everything crossed for you to get your :bfp: , hopefully we will both be getting our Christmas presents early :hugs: I'm so skeptical b/c I had a bad experience w/ getting faint lines that weren't real lines on answer brand and hope this is the real deal. Those looked more gray, this one looks pink (I think, it's so faint lol) and has stayed where the others faded away.

that's exactly how I feel! I need to just use my digi. If AF doesn't show today, the digi will be put into use! =) my fingers couldn't cross any tighter if I tried!

I'm feeling so shocked and skeptical right now.... -_- hahahaha I mean really?!? :D :O :wacko:

After 2 miscarriages here I am again in the 2ww. Praying that Santa will grace us with a baby this year!!! I am testing around the 26th. Maybe trying a FRER a few days before. Good luck and :dust: to you all and congrats to all the :bfp: so far!!!

I'm feeling so shocked and skeptical right now.... -_- hahahaha I mean really?!? :D :O :wacko:

lol ill be feeling the same way about my bfp when it happens. It's so amazing to know there's a little life beginning inside you! Have a H&H 9months!! (I def see color to ur line incase ur doubting that at all =]) I'm so happy for all of you! We'll see if AF visits me today or not soon here! Fingers crossed she doesn't!

Could you please put me down for December 18th? Praying for a BFP this month!!!! :)

Tested again still nothing ! Yet 3 days late. Pray for me girls!

Good luck girls c

You send have a chance!!! Good luck!!!

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. I was cramping yesterday and the day before and tons of EWCM. Today no EWCM or cramps. FX'd!!! :) we will BD a couple more times to make sure though. Baby dust to all!! :dust:

Exciting !! We will be progressing closely !! Fx for you !!!

I kno normally they say the cervix gets high when Prego so now I'm feeling more out. Ive been checking my CP for 6months daily and ive NEVER EVER felt it so low. I'm sorry TMI but its so low that its like right there at the vaginal opening?! What the heck! Sooo confused. AF is due today but norm my cp is more med the day AF starts. I searched low cervix bcuz I got nervous after checking this a.m and there were articles with alot of women saying theirs were jus about 1/2inch past the vaginal opening in early pregnancy and it stayed that way until 10-18wk pregnant for the women i read about and that's exactly how low mine is today. So the only thing making me feel in is that this is soooo not normal for me! When I was pregnant 6yrs ago I didn't even know I could chk my cervix so I cant go off of that pregnancy lol. Can any of you moms out there recall your cervix being lower then ever before u got ur bfp in a previous pregnancy? Plz let me know! Thanks ladies! Ur all so great! =) I'm very lucky to have such wonderful support!!! Tons of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->