December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

I can't help with cervical positioning unfortunately Hun, but just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world.

I have spoken to my doctors and they have asked me to test again Saturday see what happens and if still not showing positive then they'll do bloods on Monday for me hopefully �� AF is 3 days late feel like I'm going mad. May have ovulated later and not be as far gone as I thought, if this is a BFN then I am 100% buying OPK's!!x

I'm praying for a BFP this month too! I'm due to test 12/24. Th s would be the best Christmas gift ever!

Aleas I checked my CP daily and it was high and tilted for about two days and dropped really low the day I got my BFP. It is still low.

well I just found one person who can relate! Lol maybe ill get my bfp today since my cervix has dropped lower than I have EVER EVER felt it before. Its not normal for me at all the day AF is due. The day of AF I norm have a more medium CP but today is far from that. Its like lower than low!

I can't help with cervical positioning unfortunately Hun, but just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world.

I have spoken to my doctors and they have asked me to test again Saturday see what happens and if still not showing positive then they'll do bloods on Monday for me hopefully �� AF is 3 days late feel like I'm going mad. May have ovulated later and not be as far gone as I thought, if this is a BFN then I am 100% buying OPK's!!x

I hear ya! I didn't temp or use opks this past cycle bcuz of stress but in going to do both if I dont get my bfp this cycle. Ive never temp before so I may need some of the expert advice from all the ladies on here! My fingers are crossed so hard that my bfp will be here tonight/tomorrow. AF STAY AWAY! lol baby dust to you!!

Biscuit - I definitely see the line! Congratulations. Hopefully I'll be right there with you

Biscuit I see it too!

I'm having some pretty bad cramps. Feeling out this month :( Even though I have such spot on pregnancy symptoms...I'm confused

Thanks everyone!

Fx for you, Jrepp! <3

And for EVERYONE!
:dust:

how many days ago did u post about ur implantation dip? Jw bout how many days until ur positive test lol AF is due today, I should just be relaxing and waiting but noooo I have to symptom spot like crazy on the last day every single cycle but my CP being lower then low kinda has my hopes up. I'm so nervous today!

how many days ago did u post about ur implantation dip? Jw bout how many days until ur positive test lol AF is due today, I should just be relaxing and waiting but noooo I have to symptom spot like crazy on the last day every single cycle but my CP being lower then low kinda has my hopes up. I'm so nervous today!

I had a bit of a dip about 3 days ago :) You can see my chart in my signature if you want to examine it more closely.

Biscuit is your cp high or low?

lol we r asking the same thing, just opposite. Too funny. And no matter what answer we both get, it could be good for both. I just read a HUGE article on CP and how usually you'll get a bfp before your CP really changes due to pregnancy but it says if its out of the norm for you and your a regular CP checker, then the position being out of norm for us can be an indicator but u just can't know until that positive comes. I hope this article is right bcuz if so, our cervix's may be trying to send us a wonderful message! Ha ha! I cant wait until we just know! If not, ill be right here with you until it does happen! cyber buddies for life LOL. (I'm in a giggly mood after reading that article if u can't tell plus I kno ur down so I had to make u laugh some how =) lol)

Got some giggles going on here don't we?! Lol
My cervix in pregnancy is always unreachable but it is medium regularly. I know it is time for me to take a test when my cervix takes a vacay and I can't seem to find between it being high and my vaginal walls are swollen and puffy. Hope that helps but I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone and their cervix are different! GL!

My cervix in pregnancy is always unreachable but it is medium regularly. I know it is time for me to take a test when my cervix takes a vacay and I can't seem to find between it being high and my vaginal walls are swollen and puffy. Hope that helps but I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone and their cervix are different! GL!

they sure are diff! Normally I dont get excited over what mines doing but this time it is soooo out of the norm that I cant help but get a little excited lol. Hopefully mines a late riser! =) thank u for ur help!

Yep...anything out of the norm is amazingly fun to symptom spot with! At lease we keep each other occupied in the 2WW! ;)

Biscuit is your cp high or low?

lol we r asking the same thing, just opposite. Too funny. And no matter what answer we both get, it could be good for both. I just read a HUGE article on CP and how usually you'll get a bfp before your CP really changes due to pregnancy but it says if its out of the norm for you and your a regular CP checker, then the position being out of norm for us can be an indicator but u just can't know until that positive comes. I hope this article is right bcuz if so, our cervix's may be trying to send us a wonderful message! Ha ha! I cant wait until we just know! If not, ill be right here with you until it does happen! cyber buddies for life LOL. (I'm in a giggly mood after reading that article if u can't tell plus I kno ur down so I had to make u laugh some how =) lol)

Hey girl! How are ypu feeling? Well a quick update on my cp, lol. Mine is stilllllll the same way.... very high, tilted, and very closed. Idk its weird. I have to push just to feel my cp.. tmi, i know. Lol. I was getting ready to poas but i couldnt hold my pee long enough to get the package open, lol. If i wouldnt have pee'd exactly that moment i would have been ringing out my undies for the pee. Lol. Aidensmommy did u do your digital yet? If not, you def should! Especially since af is due today for u. :) i really think you got it though! No way those were all evaps. ive been waiting so anxiously! Lol. Ill update my cd's soon, as i havent posted it in a few days... id really like some opinions on it :) u ladies keep me sane! Lol. Ohhhh ill be waiting to get some updates! Gl ladies.

Mine is high, and tilted... did your tilt when pg? Mine has never been tilted. And im the same as aidensmommy with my 1st pregnancy i didnt know how to check my cp 4.5 years ago, lol. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->