December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Vibrates me congrats to all the bfps!

6 or 7 dpo for me. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. I guess we will see. Af is due the 20th and I am leaving on a week vacation the 21st.

Baby dust to all!

edit; um apparently my auto correct decided that 'congrats ' was going to be vibrates me congrats.... facepalm.

Biscuit is your cp high or low?

lol we r asking the same thing, just opposite. Too funny. And no matter what answer we both get, it could be good for both. I just read a HUGE article on CP and how usually you'll get a bfp before your CP really changes due to pregnancy but it says if its out of the norm for you and your a regular CP checker, then the position being out of norm for us can be an indicator but u just can't know until that positive comes. I hope this article is right bcuz if so, our cervix's may be trying to send us a wonderful message! Ha ha! I cant wait until we just know! If not, ill be right here with you until it does happen! cyber buddies for life LOL. (I'm in a giggly mood after reading that article if u can't tell plus I kno ur down so I had to make u laugh some how =) lol)

Hey girl! How are ypu feeling? Well a quick update on my cp, lol. Mine is stilllllll the same way.... very high, tilted, and very closed. Idk its weird. I have to push just to feel my cp.. tmi, i know. Lol. I was getting ready to poas but i couldnt hold my pee long enough to get the package open, lol. If i wouldnt have pee'd exactly that moment i would have been ringing out my undies for the pee. Lol. Aidensmommy did u do your digital yet? If not, you def should! Especially since af is due today for u. :) i really think you got it though! No way those were all evaps. ive been waiting so anxiously! Lol. Ill update my cd's soon, as i havent posted it in a few days... id really like some opinions on it :) u ladies keep me sane! Lol. Ohhhh ill be waiting to get some updates! Gl ladies.

I haven't used it YET only because I was waiting to see if AF showed in the a.m like norm but so far no sign of it =) knock on wood!!! So now I'm trying to drink as little as possible (but I've been sooo thirsty and HOT!) and probably within another hr or 2 I should be able to get a good amount of SMU to test with. I'm sp scared to actually see the words No. Its heartbreaking so that's another reason I've been hesitating to do it lol. It'll be done soon my dear!

I wouldn't put too much stock in my tilted cervix - my uterus is often tilted. :p It's been tilted. hahahaha. :D

Mine is also tilted, btw.

When did you notice yours was tilted? I believe i noticed it 5 days ago... had 3 bfn's, af due Sunday

oh when u told me urs was tilted, I was thinking "bent" for some reason. Mine usually tilts to the left almost all month long. Alot of women say when they aren't ovulating, their cervix either picks the right or left side to lean towards to keep it out of the "way". Mine is actually like dead center as well as low and usually its tilted to the left and medium the day of AF. gosh I cant wait until I have to pee again! Lol

Yeah i know tell me about it... i have the ones that say "not pregnant" that is just such a slap to the face everytime.... lol :dohh: i cant wait to have an update! :)

What a goof! Not bent! It tilts forward i think or backwards whichever way u think of it. Lol not bent to the left or right. Omg i just had to pick myself up off the floor, i was laughing so hard. It was just hilarious how u said it. Like... bent. Lmao.

Here's today's tests. I feel like I can still see *something* just don't know if it's that line everyone's been getting. These cramps really have me down in the dumps :(

Attachments

• 20131212_062718.jpg
    20131212_062718.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20131212_100030.jpg
    IMG_20131212_100030.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20
Lol u've never heard of that? That was a term my doc used to describe my cervix when I was Prego 6yrs ago lol and its the only thing about my cervix that I can remember from then. It literally was like someone bent it lol but that was at like 6wks preggers so our cp probably wouldn't be quite there yet, but again, we r all different!

Ashley - I'm squinting really hard but I don't see anything - don't take my word for it though, I'm bad at the squinting game. I only see a line when it's fairly obvious. :/

Here's today's tests. I feel like I can still see *something* just don't know if it's that line everyone's been getting. These cramps really have me down in the dumps :(

I feel what ur going through. Those tests r literally driving me nuts!!! Good luck and keep updating!

I still think its funny to affiliate the word bent with cervix. Lol

lol I thought so too. When my doctor said that while in between my legs I busted out laughing thinking he was trying to make a joke to loosen things up in the room but then he showed me w the mirror and I knew it wasn't a joke lol it just sounded painful when he said "your cervix is nicely bent" lol

You send have a chance!!! Good luck!!!

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. I was cramping yesterday and the day before and tons of EWCM. Today no EWCM or cramps. FX'd!!! :) we will BD a couple more times to make sure though. Baby dust to all!! :dust:

Exciting !! We will be progressing closely !! Fx for you !!!

Thanks!! Yay you too! Hope we get that second pretty pink line :)

I must share this with you. Because ive been having immediate lines show up but can't tell about the color I did a search on frers and its saying to stay away from them right now bcuz although it wont necessarily happen to you, they've been getting ALOT of reports about indents that have been confused for faint lines. Bcuz of this just be sure to check for am indent before you take another test. I did and there were no indents and I still got that immediate line (but still cant tell of color) but doing a test after checking for lines FIRST helped ease my mind a bit while I wait to see if AF shows today. Ur in my prayers!

Ashley: It's a BFP! I see it! :)

Actively: I have no answers. I don't know. :hugs:

JmAndrews: Way to wear him out! I think you got it. It just takes once. Millions of swimmers fighting to get the egg. :)

LoveThyBully: So exciting! You're about to see your BFP! This is one lucky thread!

Thank you!!! You are right about that! :)

I still think its funny to affiliate the word bent with cervix. Lol

lol I thought so too. When my doctor said that while in between my legs I busted out laughing thinking he was trying to make a joke to loosen things up in the room but then he showed me w the mirror and I knew it wasn't a joke lol it just sounded painful when he said "your cervix is nicely bent" lol

Your cervix is nicely bent!! Hahahahah. These last few posts have really killed me, it's too funny! What a way to lighten the mood while the doctor is doing his thing down there.

I am refraining from testing until Saturday my OH has put me on a POAS ban. :cry:

Waking up every day dreading the :witch: x

ashley- I get so excited when ppl say they see ur line! Keep posting them bcuz ur tests r identical to mine SO FAR so the comments on ur tests are exciting for me too lol. If I dont get a bfp, I'm sure going to b callin to make my complaint on frers. Aren't evaps suppose to show AFTER the test dries and not immediately after taking it? That's the part that's confusing me!

My DH want another baby but does not share my excitement as the my period due date approaches. 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->