December Testers, come here! PLEASE SANTA! BRING US BFP'S! ** 145 Testers, 38 BFPs**

Nov 18-21 AF
Cd5 bd
Cd6 bd
Cd7 bd
Cd8 bd
Cd9 bd, crabby!
Cd10 bd, crabby yet increased sex drive,Ovulation?
Cd11 bd, very minimal cramping while in bed in the p.m. wouldn't even tell if I wasn't paying such close attention
Cd12 bd, same as cd11
Cd13 bd, No out of the ordinary symptoms
Cd14 bd, dizzy spell, light cramping at night
Cd15 bd, cramping more, cervix high and soft, lotion like CM, dizzy spell during the day
Cd16 bd, cervix high and soft, closed? Can barely barely reach it, only can reach it if I push like I'm pooping then I can just feel the tip of my cervix (sorry TMI) cramping on and off all day, pink tinge when wiped in p.m. twice but almost not noticeable, tired yet restless.
Cd17 cervix high, can't tell if it's soft or hard, open or closed because my cervix is too high, slept awful last night with weird dreams, awful hot flashes this morning and irriatable, No bowel movement yet this morning which is odd, usually immediately in the a.m. (sorry TMI), nipples are puffy, dh noticed and oh yes they are definitely puffy, Back spasms, sneezing spells, i actually puked not too long ago but me and dh were arguing, which is not like us.... crabby much? Lol. I hope that was pregnancy puking and not just because we were arging. I never ever ever puke! Some mild cramping... hope everything is okay and a good sign..
Cd18 very stuffy nose today, headache, weird pregnancy dreams- probably due to me thinking about it, woke up a lot throughout the night, my nipples hurt soooo bad- can't even wear a bra, sneezing spells which I never sneeze- no allergies, main thing is my nipples are soooooooo puffy! White cm when going to rr- drips out slow. Awful taste in mouth, and gagging a lot. No bm all day which is strange...
Cd19 very very sore uterus, nips still somewhat sensitive- still no bra, still having sneezing spells. Awful dreams all night, lots of smells are repulsive- even coffee. Haven't drank any in 6 days... :( I feel like I can smell everything, BFN with fmu with a cheapie... lots of creamy white CM, cp still very high.
Cd20 no cramps this morning, my uterus is no longer sore, get a random quick pinch like feeling every so often in uterus area- kinda like a cramp but nothing compared to the past several days, have had no appetite for the past several days and now when I woke up I woke up starving, and I woke up twice throughout the night to go to rr and 1 other time I just woke up for no apparent reason, nips still tender but not awful, lots of creamy white CM? which is odd because I usually don't have much CM and when I do its always like water- clear in color, still have that awful stuffy nose but it comes and goes, hair has been greasy for the past 8 days or so- usually wash every other day now it's everyday, kind of like a stray headache- not a headache but it's there (make sense?), cp still high, BFN cb digital
Cd21 legs are cramping, side of boobs sore, lingering mild mild headache, white milky type CM, cp very very high, tired- have been sleeping in a lot which I never do, still haven't had any cappuccino in the past 8 days cause it sounds gross and I always have to have it immediately when I wake up
Cd22 cp very very high- can't even reach the" opening", still no cappuccino, delayed bowel movements, woke up 4 times last night to pee, and once to eat combos? Lol, creamy white CM still, very random cramps that go as fast as they came. Its enough to make me go" ow" then its over, lazy lazy lazy, cp tilted? Weird..., increased hunger, peeing constantly today! Every 45 min to 1 hr
Cd23 bfn on cheapie, woke up with backache, mild headache, very high and tilted cp, random cramping very mild, tired, peeling a lot, constipated, gassy
Cd24 tired, mild headache, scary dreams last night, cramping through breasts, enlarged nipples, feeling down, cravings, gassy, cried
Cd25 bad neckache, weird dreams last night, gassy, crabby this morning- feeling better now, headache, muscles hurt today, cp high and tilted

AF due dec. 15

aleas - Sounds promising :) Fx for you

Thank you everyone for looking at my tests. I appreciate all the feedback. I had the issues w/ the indent line before that's how I got these coupons for free FRER, and that's why I'm questioning it. I do feel like I see something on my IC's, but it never changes so probably nothing either. I think we will have to stop TTC if this isn't our month and probably won't start, if we do, again until next summer :( I don't know what else would be causing these cramps besides AF. Ugh just feeling totally gutted :Cry:

my bfp was a bfn. I had bloods done and it was negative :( but af still a now show. so maybe my o was off. I guess theres still hope for a Christmas bfp :/

Can't remember who asked about the CP on the day of the BFP...my cervix was VERY low until two weeks ago. Now I can't reach it.

I have all the updates stored, will update when my daughter goes down for her nap.

After my dip yesterday my temp shot back up today- it's never been this pattern before but I've also noticed that since we started trying I feel like somehow hubby's stuff has somehow changing my cycle ie making me ovulate four days before it was before and shortening my cycle so who knows maybe now it's messing with my temps somehow?? I'm losing my mind! Lol. In any case if it was implantation I'll be testing this Sunday!

Think AF is about to rear her face :witch:

Feeling absolutely gutted - pinkish brown when I wiped :cry:

This is horrible x

Little_one - I had pinkish brown yesterday but not today and today faint bfp - you're not out till the witch shows!!!

(And hopefully my bfp isn't bogus...)

Thanks Hun, but I really don't think so this time. 3 days late was getting my hopes up! This TTC thing really isn't fun.

I'm sure it's not Hun! Stay positive x

Thanks Hun, but I really don't think so this time. 3 days late was getting my hopes up! This TTC thing really isn't fun.

I'm sure it's not Hun! Stay positive x

*HUGS* Sorry, Little_one! <3 Still keeping fx for you, and thanks for the well wishes. <3 :hugs:

Wow congratulations biscuit, delighted for you,

AF with me big time, was slow to start, horrible brown spotting Sat, Sun and Mon, light yesterday and bang really heavy today and horrible cramps :-(

Still got another chance for the end of the month but only another slim chance, Hubs arrived home day after ovulation this last cycle and this cycle he is due away next Wednesday CD 9 so hoping I ovulate early again and we will get the chance to bed up until CD 8 once AF finishes this working away is just not helping :-( and whats chances of ovulating early again! was hoping for it late last month and opposite this cycle no pleasing us lol!!!

Definitely out in swoops the :witch:

Feel a little down! But I should ovulate around Christmas Day!! How exciting would that be! Hope all you BFP's are sticky & a very happy healthy pregnancy xx

so I started spotting last night after almost 5 days of faint but getting darker bfps then full on bleed today im 9-11 dpo but got a much darker bfp today idk what to think is this possible?

top is todays
bottom is yesterdays

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 23
Test again in a few days - but only time will tell Hun. Have my FX'd for you x

thanks, ive had a chemical before and got a neg immediately when I started bleeding but now im just confused, I thought for sure bfp cause they were getting darker and just thought I would test for the hell of it and was shocked, im gonna keep testing, I bought soy isoflavones for next cycle which I thought I would need but idk now I don't want to miss the window though

activelyttc - I have no idea! :p I mean, I know some women think they get their cycle and end up being pregnant, but I have no idea what to call this bleeding because if you BFP before it's obviously not from implantation. :/ Who knows?

I hope it's not an early miscarriage, I'm still hoping mines due to implantation but i know somewhere deep down that it's not and it's AF! Keep us updated at what happens and keep testing every few days. Really hope you still have your BFP x

I have a friend whose mother had "periods" her first 6 months of pregnancy. Not sure what the reason or explanation was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->