December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Cd1 here. Based on the average I am due to O on DS's 2nd Birthday 12/14. Hopefully it will bring us luck!

Will go ahead and say test day is 12/28 but might have to change it slightly later in the month.

Hiya Stargazer good luck this cycle and to all the other ladies.

Can you put me down for the 3rd please xxxx

Hiya Stargazer good luck this cycle and to all the other ladies.

Can you put me down for the 3rd please xxxx

Hi hun! :) Good Luck to you too, and fx'd that this is your cycle! :hugs:

Hi hun! :) Good Luck to you too, and fx'd that this is your cycle! :hugs:

Thank you. It's my last cycle before my appointment at the fertility clinic, lets hope I can cancel it :pop:

I really hope this is your cycle too :hugs: xx

I'm at CD20 today and thought I would have ovulated days ago, but haven't yet. Right now, I'll say I'm testing December 7, but I may change it depending on O date.

Thanks, stargazer!

Hello, Newbie here! Think i'm going to be testing on the 3rd too. I'm currently CD13, so will test on the 3rd.....is that about right ladies!

fingers crossed for you all!

Hello! :) I'm Holland. I should be testing the 17th. I was a little disappointed I didn't conceive my first ttc cycle, but fingers crossed for this one!

Hey ladies!! Mind if I join? I got my positive opk on friday. So I will be testing on December 6!!

Hello, Newbie here! Think i'm going to be testing on the 3rd too. I'm currently CD13, so will test on the 3rd.....is that about right ladies!

fingers crossed for you all!

Hiya Treemonkey, thats sounds about right as I am CD13 and will be testing then. I have a 12 day LP at the moment so AF should show that day. How long are your cycles as it could be a bit early for you so dont lose hope if its negative that day xx

Yay Stargazer the December thread is running!
So my plan is to hold out testing until the end of my longest cycle which will be 25th Dec!!
Have a feeling I'm ovulating earlier this cycle though so may well test before but the 25th can go as my official date
Good luck everyone! :dust:

Mind if I join?
This is my first month off Clomid in a while, so not sure when (or if) I will ov, but right now I'm planning to test 9 Dec! FX'd for that Christmas BFP!!!

Good Luck!

AF due November 30th so I'll be testing on the 1st unless the witch gets in first.

Good luck and Fx everyone!!
Xx

Hey ladies :hi:
Can i join please?
Think im testing on 16th, that'l be cd40 and im usually anywhere between 38 and 46 days.
Fingers x'd for all of us to get our :bfp: before christmas!
Xx

Hi all, hope you get your Christmas BFP. AF hit today so with a 30- 32 day cycle i will be testing on the 20th december. Fingers crossed for you all

Hi can I join pls cd10 testing on dec 7th 1st month trying for #3
Andrea xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"