December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Yay Stargazer the December thread is running!
So my plan is to hold out testing until the end of my longest cycle which will be 25th Dec!!
Have a feeling I'm ovulating earlier this cycle though so may well test before but the 25th can go as my official date
Good luck everyone! :dust:

Ooh, a Christmas BFP would be so exciting Baby!

I know!! Good luck to you too! :hugs:

Please can I join? AF due 14/15th December so will be testing around then :)

Hi Ladies! I am back for another round. Our testing date this cycle will be on the 24th. Perhaps our best gift won't be under the tree at all. Baby dust to all of you waiting to test. I hope we all get our Holiday bundles!

LeahMSta

Good Luck this cycle! I truly hope you get your bfp this Christmas Eve. That would be the best present ever! :)

Hi Ladies! I am back for another round. Our testing date this cycle will be on the 24th. Perhaps our best gift won't be under the tree at all. Baby dust to all of you waiting to test. I hope we all get our Holiday bundles!

Good luck, wat a test date u have urself here's hoping its ur month fx bfp for u

Great to see you Leah...good luck!!

hello again, 22nd for me please! 4 long weeks away - thank goodness for a distracting Christmas! good luck everyone!

Hey ladies nothing new from me to report. AF is due in a week so spotting should start any day now (fx'ed it won't)

Good luck everybody! There are some ladies on here that I know have been trying for a long time and I really hope this is your month!!

stargazer - will you change my date to the 4th? I ended up ovulating on Monday this week. Thanks!

Hi ladies

I haven't joined one in these yet-am I too late?

Ttc month 4, I have pcos and long cycles so think I will be due to test 25th, hoping for a Christmas bfp!

Good luck to all!

Hey ladies, care if I join?

I'm currently 3 dpo.

I want to test on the 7th at 15 dpo (but probably sooner because I'm a poas-holic.)

I've had 1 year of amenorrhea 2 years ago, and I've never been able to ovulate since then... I tried the soy last cycle and ovulated! The timing was wrong though. This cycle, we've done everything right, so I have high hopes!

Good luck to you all!

I'm really hoping to get my December bfp. I'm still waiting to ovulate but I've now got a horrendous cold. I'm not sure if that is keeping my temps elevated as my opks have been getting darker the last few days and I had EWCM until yesterday. I really hope my cold doesn't delay ovulation as I'm a late ovulator as it is!

Hi, is it alright if I join you too? I ovulate around now, so will start testing around the 8th. :happydance:

I'm on CD4 atm, gonna try for a girl with the Shettles Method. So gonna be busy by the end of this week! :winkwink: haha!
Can't wait!!

Hi Ladies

Can I join please. I am CD 7 and taking chlomid CD 5 - 9 I have been trying since August 2010 after years on depo injection and have PCOS. Last cycle lasted 74 days :( and I kick started AF with Northistorone.

Not sure when to test probably will wait until the 23rd .

Wish you all the best

I'd just like to give you some hope, and anyone else who's been trying for a long time.....

My sister had been trying for about 4 years with lots of miscarriages, no problems getting pregnant really, just the 'staying' pregnant part seemed really hard for her! She never seemed to make it very far! But she has just had her long awaited little miracle about 4 weeks ago!!! Don't give up hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->