December Testing ~ Come on Christmas bfp's!!! (24 so far!)

Yay congrats Stargazer!!! Hope it's a nice lovely sticky bean for you this time!!!
H&H 9 months!!!!

Congratulations!!!

:bfp: stargazer01 :bfp:

:happydance:

I had to do it! I know I didn't get it quite right. HUGE congrats! Thanks for your threads!

Congratulations!!!

:bfp: stargazer01 :bfp:

:happydance:

I had to do it! I know I didn't get it quite right. HUGE congrats! Thanks for your threads!

It's perfect!!! Thank you so much! I love seeing those flashing bfp's around my name. (Finally! :happydance:)

huge congrats again stargazer !!

put the witch next to my name xxx

This is my FRER from this morning. It's faint and I'm worried it might be an indent since it doesnt have much color. In the past though FRER has always given me stark white BFN.
What does everyone think? BFP???

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 27
looks like a bfp to me and I can't even enlarge the picture!! If you're still not convinced you should do a digital, there's no mistaking the answer on that!! :flower:

AFM, I finally gave up this morning, after trying to keep hoping for days and then I went to the toilet and noticed quite a bit of cm, some snotty (TMI) aswell. And atm I'm getting some pulling feeling in my belly. I hate it when you finally think: ok this is not my month! And then you get hope again!! :cry: I'm due my period tomorrow... Just want to know whether it's a yes or a no!! :wacko:

Congrats stargazer on your BFP! 10dpo tested yesterday around 2pm with barely any pee but I just had to try and got BFN though I knew with all the wrong everything.

I am 11dpo today and some mild nausea, twinges on alternating sides near hip, still feeling tight and bloated, leg cramps, headache, and very moody. Crampy but little to no discharge. When checked cervix it was high and soft and lotiony white discharge but none leaking out. Very unusual for me since I always have white/yellowish sticky discharge at this time from ovulation til period. I am feeling more and more like I am pregnant but don't want to jinx it so waiting until Christmas Day to test.

Eltjuh- thank you. I think I will pick up a digi and different brand if test tomorrow for reassurance. 11dpo and going to wait for af due date to tell DH on x-mas. After my chemical in June I'm scared to get my hopes up.
Hope you just have a shy BFP. Anything different us usually good. Fx'd for you.

looks like a bfp to me and I can't even enlarge the picture!! If you're still not convinced you should do a digital, there's no mistaking the answer on that!! :flower:

AFM, I finally gave up this morning, after trying to keep hoping for days and then I went to the toilet and noticed quite a bit of cm, some snotty (TMI) aswell. And atm I'm getting some pulling feeling in my belly. I hate it when you finally think: ok this is not my month! And then you get hope again!! :cry: I'm due my period tomorrow... Just want to know whether it's a yes or a no!! :wacko:

I had some snotty cm. and even now I feel I'm getting my period, so don't count yourself out!

This is my FRER from this morning. It's faint and I'm worried it might be an indent since it doesnt have much color. In the past though FRER has always given me stark white BFN.

Looks clear as day to me! Did it come up in the time frame? My faint bfp looks pinky grey, but I've done enough tests now to know its real!!

The line came up in 30seconds. Yeah. Pinky gray us a good way to describe my line too. Hopefully a digi will confirm.

Has anyone had a sore belly, all over?? It really hurts when I stand up and a little at first when I just sit down... It kind of feels like I've been working out too much (but none of that has been going on :p) Or if I've eaten A LOT!! And I haven't eaten my dinner yet, actually quite hungry now...
Not sure what it is.... Anyone???

And thanks Roomaloo!! Hopefully there's still hope and my bfp is just shy like 3athena3 said! :)

Hubby is pretty convinced I'm not pregnant, he doesn't really want to say it though when I ask him :p cause he knows how much I want it! (He does too, it's just different for us girls I guess).

Ok so just went to the toilet and had some light pink blood on the tissue along with cm.... So that's either the start of AF arriving or something else...

Usually when I start AF I just get a bit of brown of red on the tissue and then start properly.... Or start with no warning :wacko:

Ok so just went to the toilet and had some light pink blood on the tissue along with cm.... So that's either the start of AF arriving or something else...

Usually when I start AF I just get a bit of brown of red on the tissue and then start properly.... Or start with no warning :wacko:

I'm experiencing the same thing right now 14dpo, not sure if it's AF slow to start...still holding onto last hope...

huge congrats again stargazer !!

put the witch next to my name xxx

:hugs: So sorry gemmy...fx you get your new years bfp!

Definately try a digi! My frer was light, but the digi confirmed that it was bfp! :D

I see a line 3athena3! I agree with the other girls, if you're unsure take another test in a few days! ^_^

I tested and I guess my impatience got the best of me, :bfn: :(

I'm going to see how this week goes as we're already going to be busy so it'll take my mind off things until next Friday, then if AF doesn't show then I'll test again, this time with digital... and another FRED probably lol

echo, it looks like you might have finally ovulated :)

I just figured out how to post pics. Here are my tests from yesterday, if anyone would like to see. :D

Attachments

• DSCN1287.jpg
    DSCN1287.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g