***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Can you put me down for the 8th please? Period is due on the 9th. My birthday is the 1st and this is our 8th month of trying. All I want for my birthday and Christmas is a :bfp: !!!! :dust: to us all!

Can you put me down for December 15th. I am still waiting for AF to show (should be Wednesday). But I am pretty sure I am out for November since I have taken 3 tests and all were BFN.

YAY! December thread! Count me in for the 7th... come onnnn :bfp:

Good luck girlies! This would be the best Christmas present ever!

Can you put me down for the 8th please? Period is due on the 9th. My birthday is the 1st and this is our 8th month of trying. All I want for my birthday and Christmas is a :bfp: !!!! :dust: to us all!

Love all these birthdays! Yes, keeping Fx'd for you for a birthday BFP!

Can you put me down for December 15th. I am still waiting for AF to show (should be Wednesday). But I am pretty sure I am out for November since I have taken 3 tests and all were BFN.

You're not out til the witch arrives! Good luck!

Hi Everone. I will test 12/12. Baby Dust to Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Can you put me down for the 10th? The 14th is my bday and a :bfp: would be an amazing present. :)

Looks like we have lots of December testers and December B-Days. I'll be testing on the 11th and my B-Day is the 28th. Hoping I'll be celebrating a B-Day and a :bfp: next month.

Can I join in please? :)

AF got me today. My last 2 cycles have been 26 and 25 days long so I'll be due AF around 8th or 9th december. Gunna hold off testing until 10th December though if AF doesn't arrive as I'm off work that day.

Fingers crossed for lots of august babies :)

X

Testing buddy! :hugs:

Thanks so much for starting this thread!!!! I'm on Dec. 6th, 2 days before my birthday!!! Come on birthday bfp!

You're welcome! I had tons of fun in the November one! Good luck with your birthday BFP! We have lots of birthday girls in this thread! I hope that means lots of luck too!

Can I join in please? :)

AF got me today. My last 2 cycles have been 26 and 25 days long so I'll be due AF around 8th or 9th december. Gunna hold off testing until 10th December though if AF doesn't arrive as I'm off work that day.

Fingers crossed for lots of august babies :)

X

Just read that AF got you, sorry :( Im not trying now for a couple of months, went to dr today who is doing some tests to see if they can find out if m/c's have been just unfortunate or if there is a prob so at least there looking into it! But i will be listening out to see when you get you bfp, all the best for you! And everyone else testing in DEC! x

Went to the doctor yesterday and he finally prescribed Clomid but I missed the window to take it this cycle :sad1: I hope I still get my BFP for Christmas even without it[-o<

Hey ladies! I just got my LH surge today (testing with the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit). We're planning a romantic night :) This is our second month TTC but I was only charting cervical mucus last month and I think we missed our window. I'm SO hoping for this month! It's only day 10 of my cycle so I guess I'm an early ovulater. Who knew. So yeah, I won't be testing until the end of the month. Baby dust to everyone!!! Let's get our sticky beans!

Hey ladies! I just got my LH surge today (testing with the Clear Blue Ovulation Kit). We're planning a romantic night :) This is our second month TTC but I was only charting cervical mucus last month and I think we missed our window. I'm SO hoping for this month! It's only day 10 of my cycle so I guess I'm an early ovulater. Who knew. So yeah, I won't be testing until the end of the month. Baby dust to everyone!!! Let's get our sticky beans!

Ooh! Sounding good! Are you testing in Nov then or would you like me to add you to the list for Dec?

Went to the doctor yesterday and he finally prescribed Clomid but I missed the window to take it this cycle :sad1: I hope I still get my BFP for Christmas even without it[-o<

I hope you get your Dec BFP and don't need the meds! Good luck!

Please add me - testing date of December 3rd.. that may get moved - ap says I'm ready December 1st - but last month was 3 days late.. so.. :)

OK - whats the secret with honey and cinnamon? Is that supposed to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->