***December Testing Thread!!!*** 132 Testers/23 BFPs and Counting!!!

Good luck c1403! I hope it's a BFP! Congrats sar89!!!

BFN on a digi (afternoon urine)

Going to try and stop testing and wait and see if the witch shows....

All the best to everyone TTC and expecting in 2012

xxxx

I had a similar situation. I tested when I was supposed to get AF and got BFNs. I waited a week and had some very dark lines! Maybe give yourself 3 or 4 days or a week and try again? Your symptoms sound good! :)

So many :bfp:s, I'm envious!!

Congrats - SO happy for you all :happydance:

For us ladies who were caught by the :witch:, let's hope the first month of the year is ours!!

:hugs:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:yipee:Congratulations to everyone who got their :bfp: in December.:yipee: Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

To all those who got
:witch: I'm so sorry! I really, really do hope that the next cycle will be the one which brings you your BFP.

To those with :bfn: but no AF, you're not out yet so my fingers are crossed for you!

To anyone who experienced a loss in the last couple of months I'm so sorry :cry: and I hope you'll get a beautiful rainbow baby as soon as you're ready.

I had a similar situation. I tested when I was supposed to get AF and got BFNs. I waited a week and had some very dark lines! Maybe give yourself 3 or 4 days or a week and try again? Your symptoms sound good! :)

I think I test too early, even though they say 5 days before AF etc i just never seem to get a strong line (last month i had a chemical)
I have no signs of AF just yet so am going to wait until weds/thurs and use my last FRER....hoping to see a lovely dark link and no AF.

Good luck to all with BFNs hopefully January will be your month.
Congrats to all the BFPs

xxxxx

Happy New Year everyone! May 2012 bring lots of BFPs and sweet little babies! I had lots if fun with this thread and getting to know you all better! Bring on January!!!

hey ladies congrats to all the bfps!!! hopefully 2012 will be lucky for everyone!! does anyone have a link for the jan thread??

still no af, since my chemical, now on cycle day 44, usually im 28-30 days xx

sorry for your loss. I hope af shows soon for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->