****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

hi tulip good luck hunnie xxxx

imtesting on 6th can i join xxx

good luck all the ladies i hope u all get the christmas presents you are dreaming of xx

hey sweety I am very glad that joined this thread :flower: thanks alot .yeah sure hun you can join a very warm wc to you :hugs: thanks alot I wish you lots of baby dust may this cycle be the most luckiest one for you and all of us :flower::happydance:

Looks like I'm joining, af will probably hit me tomorrow, spotting yesterday and today, plus today my temp dropped way down. I'll probably be testing on the 20th, but you won't be hearing from me until the 24th. I will be on a cruise from the 16th to the 24th, yay! Lol, so hoping my tww will fly by! I will be bringing hpt's with me, because no matter how distracted I am, babies are never far from my mind :) when we planned the trip I was expecting to be about three months preggers, now I'm hoping for my BFP, lol so much harder then I was expecting! Good luck to everyone, hopefully this will be our month :)

Looks like I'm joining, af will probably hit me tomorrow, spotting yesterday and today, plus today my temp dropped way down. I'll probably be testing on the 20th, but you won't be hearing from me until the 24th. I will be on a cruise from the 16th to the 24th, yay! Lol, so hoping my tww will fly by! I will be bringing hpt's with me, because no matter how distracted I am, babies are never far from my mind :) when we planned the trip I was expecting to be about three months preggers, now I'm hoping for my BFP, lol so much harder then I was expecting! Good luck to everyone, hopefully this will be our month :)

hi Toni and wc to this thread :flower: wish you best of luck and lots of baby dust I hope that this cycle must bring super duper BFP for you along with all of us ameen :hugs: hun I think so I should put you down for 16th-24th am I right ?

Thanks tulip!
I'm hoping I O like normal. Last cycle was a crazy 77 days!

December 13 to start, and I will adjust when I o. Thanks!

:dust: :dust:

You can put me down for the 24, though I may try to take a test before I leave, it will probably be too early though. I feel good about this month :)

Is anyone doing anything different this month?
I am! Very determined to make this cycle the one!.
Trying smep evening primrose oil and conceive plus!
What ever it takes right!

You can put me down for the 24, though I may try to take a test before I leave, it will probably be too early though. I feel good about this month :)

ok hun sure thanks..:dust::dust:

Is anyone doing anything different this month?
I am! Very determined to make this cycle the one!.
Trying smep evening primrose oil and conceive plus!
What ever it takes right!

hun I am trying grapefruit juice this month ...and third month of conceive + ..I hope it works for me...:dust::dust:

girls kindly check your dates if I did any mistake so do let me know...thanks:dust:

:thumbup: Thanks!

I will probably have some grapefruit juice, but mostly just because I like it. :) Other than that, EPO (again, we'll see if it works this time), folic acid, B complex, flaxseed oil and Vit E. Haven't decided on the vitex, but thinking not.

:thumbup: Thanks!

I will probably have some grapefruit juice, but mostly just because I like it. :) Other than that, EPO (again, we'll see if it works this time), folic acid, B complex, flaxseed oil and Vit E. Haven't decided on the vitex, but thinking not.

you welcome hun :flower: yeah I am also taking pregnacare conception since july...

What does grapefruit juice do? And do you recommend preseed or conceive plus, what's the difference? I was thinking of trying one of them but don't know which to get.

What does grapefruit juice do? And do you recommend preseed or conceive plus, what's the difference? I was thinking of trying one of them but don't know which to get.

hun I did alot of research on grapefruit so what I read is that it increase cervical mucus and helps the sperm moves faster and mostly women get pregnant for the first time after using it...mostly old midwives recommend this grapefruit juice ...well to be honest I am using conceive + this is third month the main difference is that what I read that preseed kills the sperms while conceive plus is friendly lub so if you are going to try so I would recommend c+ ...if you can check on google so mostly women had problem with preseed and it has been found out that it kills sperms...

Drinking grapefruit juice while trying to conceive has long been recommended by mothers, doctors, and midwives to aide in the fertilization process. The grapefruit juice is said to help thin the cervical mucus so that the sperm can travel easily from the vagina, through the uterus and into the fallopian tubes to meet the egg. The egg white consistency cervical mucus is known to be the most fertile in every woman, but not every woman can product this type of cervical mucus on her own, and so many generations have turned to grapefruit juice.

Of course, like many home remedies there are varying rates of success with this cervical mucus remedy. Some women report that they see an instant improvement while others report minimal improvement and others still see no change. Its important to remember that every womans body responds to every drug, chemical, and naturally occurring substance differently so there is no way to determine if this remedy will work for you. But, if you are in search of a natural remedy to improve the texture of your cervical mucus grapefruit juice certainly is worth a try.

While there may be no medical evidence to connect grapefruit juice or any of its properties with a thinning of the cervical mucus, women for generations will swear on the remedy. Because of this, it is definitely worth a try. You may have to drink the juice regularly for a couple cycles before you see a change, so hopefully you like grapefruit juice. If you want to increase your chances of success with this remedy you may want to combine your juice with Evening Primrose oil or even Robitussin, which are also known to thin the cervical mucus and create a more fertile environment for the sperm and ultimately fertilization.

Even if it is not the grapefruit juice that works its magic on your cervical mucus, this remedy will help because it will increase your fluid intake. If you have very dry or spongy cervical fluid you need to increase your fluids and grapefruit juice certainly will count! So, whether this generations old home remedy really does work or not is not really up for debate because it does work at least by putting more fluids into your body, and that is important. If you see increased results, than that is even better. Remember that there are many natural remedies that you can try and even combine for proven results. Generations of women and doctors cannot be wrong, so dont hesitate to try this remedy and see what happens. Even if it does not prove to be useful for you, you wont be any worse off than you are now.

Maybe I'll add some grapefruit juice to. As for conceive plus I used it last night for the first time and really liked the way it felt. Its not super slimy or anything. Very natural feel =]

Maybe I'll add some grapefruit juice to. As for conceive plus I used it last night for the first time and really liked the way it felt. Its not super slimy or anything. Very natural feel =]

yeah mandy you are right I liked c+ as well..

Hi all :) can I be added to the 5th December please. Although I went 29 days last cycle (testing date 6th December) i would feel awful sending oh for SA if I was pg so plan to test that morning before we leave. Would be amazing to get a Christmas bfp and for edd to be oh's birthday :-D GL everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->