****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Thx hun but still waiting for AF Due date For This cycle, But Keep Me On There I'll Update If I Happen To Get My BFP This Cycle But My Luck AF Will Arrive On My Birthday... x x x

I would love to join I will be testing on the 13th...on to cycle number four for us :( Feeling positive about december though!

Is anyone doing anything different this month?
I am! Very determined to make this cycle the one!.
Trying smep evening primrose oil and conceive plus!
What ever it takes right!

Hi Mandy! :hi:
I'm on my second month of soy - hoping it shortens my cycle - last one was 49 days!
Also see my gynaecologist early Dec and hoping to get clomid....

Welcome to everyone else - good to see some familiar names in this thread :hugs:
:dust: to us all!

If I have another long cycle I will be trying something to shorten bit! My last one was 77 days!. I hope the soy works for you this cycle!

Hi Ladies, I will be testing Dec 2nd!!

Good luck to all of you this month, hoping for a Christmas miracle :angel:

I'm on my second month of soy - hoping it shortens my cycle - last one was 49 days!

Welcome to everyone else - good to see some familiar names in this thread :hugs:

If I have another long cycle I will be trying something to shorten bit! My last one was 77 days!. I hope the soy works for you this cycle!

77 days wow! By day 45 I was tearing my hair out! Here's to shorter cycles for both of us!!! :flower:

Hi Ladies

I'm hovering over here - I don't want to join but I may have to ..............

Seems like I'm not to be third time lucky - I started bleeding this morning and as you can see my temp has plummeted:cry:

I have had another HCG test but am not holding out much hope - still bleeding even now and it started at 7.30am this morning:wacko:

The doc is referring me now as I come under "recurrent miscarriages" woohoo lucky me eh - unless of course by the tiniest glimmer I am still pregnant then he can rip that referral into a million pieces:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi Ladies

I'm hovering over here - I don't want to join but I may have to ..............

Seems like I'm not to be third time lucky - I started bleeding this morning and as you can see my temp has plummeted:cry:

I have had another HCG test but am not holding out much hope - still bleeding even now and it started at 7.30am this morning:wacko:

The doc is referring me now as I come under "recurrent miscarriages" woohoo lucky me eh - unless of course by the tiniest glimmer I am still pregnant then he can rip that referral into a million pieces:haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

X

ohh hun I am so sorry ...dont worry everything will be awright...I ill definitly pray for you that may you have healthy pregnancy and it sticks for 9 months :flower::thumbup::hugs:

Hi Can I join? I am due for AF Dec 4th/5th

Thank you!

77 days wow! By day 45 I was tearing my hair out! Here's to shorter cycles for both of us!!! :flower:

Oh believe me I was! But already this cycle I notice my temps are more level so that's promising!

Sending big :hugs: Garfie - hope you get to rip that referral up!! :flower:

Ladies

Very sad at the moment - signature says it all:cry:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member