****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Hi ladies,
Please can I join? I will be testing on December 1st.
This is my first month using the CBFM and I'm a bit confused. I am on day 13 of my cycle and would normally get a pos OPK onCD15. This morning i used the CBFM with my FMU and I got a peak reading. So we BD last night... is it now recommended to BD again tonight as we got the peak?
Thanks for your help!
Me xx

I hope we all get our Christmas bfp! It would be such an amazing gift!

Hi all :) can I be added to the 5th December please. Although I went 29 days last cycle (testing date 6th December) i would feel awful sending oh for SA if I was pg so plan to test that morning before we leave. Would be amazing to get a Christmas bfp and for edd to be oh's birthday :-D GL everyone!

yeah sure hun wc to this thread :dust:

Hi ladies,
Please can I join? I will be testing on December 1st.
This is my first month using the CBFM and I'm a bit confused. I am on day 13 of my cycle and would normally get a pos OPK onCD15. This morning i used the CBFM with my FMU and I got a peak reading. So we BD last night... is it now recommended to BD again tonight as we got the peak?
Thanks for your help!
Me xx

hi hun yeah you can join...wc I have added you ...best of luck..

I'll have to try grapefruit juice! Does it have to be straight from the fruit or can you buy the juice?? To be safe I'll probably just juice the fruit itself! I don't ever find myself getting EWCM so maybe that will help!! I used preseed this month but only once so I will have to try it more!

I have a dr appt dec 4th to see why I'm spotting for so long every month after O...
Since I think it's a progestone problem I have (FXed it's nothing more serious) I think I'm going to change my diet up and try to incorporate more vitamin B into my diet! If anyone has any suggestion (besides taking any weird supplements haha) let me know!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!

I'll have to try grapefruit juice! Does it have to be straight from the fruit or can you buy the juice?? To be safe I'll probably just juice the fruit itself! I don't ever find myself getting EWCM so maybe that will help!! I used preseed this month but only once so I will have to try it more!

I have a dr appt dec 4th to see why I'm spotting for so long every month after O...
Since I think it's a progestone problem I have (FXed it's nothing more serious) I think I'm going to change my diet up and try to incorporate more vitamin B into my diet! If anyone has any suggestion (besides taking any weird supplements haha) let me know!!

Good luck everyone!!!!!

I am trying grapefruit juice from non concentrated one...have you tried pregnacare conception?

Is anyone doing anything different this month?
I am! Very determined to make this cycle the one!.
Trying smep evening primrose oil and conceive plus!
What ever it takes right!

Hi Mandy! :hi:
I'm on my second month of soy - hoping it shortens my cycle - last one was 49 days!
Also see my gynaecologist early Dec and hoping to get clomid....

Welcome to everyone else - good to see some familiar names in this thread :hugs:
:dust: to us all!

I tried grapefruit but it didnt do much for me. Mucinex did wonders on my cm...especially with me on clomid. I am not really doing anything other than bding with preeseed since i have my iui on friday and that bypasses the cm issue.

i really hope this cycle is the one for us all ladies!!! :)

Hello hun,

Put me in for christmas day sweet pea. That's when AF is due so if AF dont show that morning, I'll be testing, That's If This cycle's AF show's up. x x x

Hi ladies. Hope were all well. Af has fine finally left so bding starts tomorrow. Feeling +this cycle.

I tried grapefruit and didn't do anything for me and I hated the taste. I'm trying epo again. Also pre seed for 3rd time and gonna try temp starting tomorrow and opks. I will get pregnant, I will get pregnant. ..

Gl ladies xx

Hi ladies. Hope were all well. Af has fine finally left so bding starts tomorrow. Feeling +this cycle.

I tried grapefruit and didn't do anything for me and I hated the taste. I'm trying epo again. Also pre seed for 3rd time and gonna try temp starting tomorrow and opks. I will get pregnant, I will get pregnant. ..

Gl ladies xx

Good luck! :dust:

P.s. hopefully testing around 10th (which is my birthday!!)

Gl ladies xx

:thumbup::dust:

Hello hun,

Put me in for christmas day sweet pea. That's when AF is due so if AF dont show that morning, I'll be testing, That's If This cycle's AF show's up. x x x

Hi hun wc to this thread...sure I ill put you down for 25th dec :) I wish you all the very best :thumbup: May you get your xmas BFP :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->