****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Hi ladies. How r we all? CD 9 for me. Should ovulate within next 5-10 days. Gave up with bbt again as I keep waking up in night. Grr! !

Started opks Thursday and all obv negative. But now starting to have a faint 2nd line rather than stark white!!

Hope everyone's good xx

hun always do O-test at evening time before 4 pm most of the time it comes negative with FMU...when for the first time I was using OPK so I didnt know this is my 3rd month of using opk...so for the first time I did almost all with FMU and didnt get any +..but later on I did research and found out that LH surge is not high in FMU later at evening time its best to do O-test bcz at that time its level is enough to give proper results...when I did it so I got my + .... I usually take my OPK round about 3 :45 pm ...I have fixed one time for it ..:dust:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting this cause I was going to ask the question! :winkwink:
Been temping all week and today CD13 my temp went up, so I'm excited to see what my OPK says when i test later today. I usually test at 5:30 in the evening when i get home so going to be a long day anxiously waiting till then :hugs:

hun always do O-test at evening time before 4 pm most of the time it comes negative with FMU...when for the first time I was using OPK so I didnt know this is my 3rd month of using opk...so for the first time I did almost all with FMU and didnt get any +..but later on I did research and found out that LH surge is not high in FMU later at evening time its best to do O-test bcz at that time its level is enough to give proper results...when I did it so I got my + .... I usually take my OPK round about 3 :45 pm ...I have fixed one time for it ..:dust:

Thanks for posting this cause I was going to ask the question! :winkwink:
Been temping all week and today CD13 my temp went up, so I'm excited to see what my OPK says when i test later today. I usually test at 5:30 in the evening when i get home so going to be a long day anxiously waiting till then :hugs:[/QUOTE]

you are always most wc hun...feel free to ask any time if I know anything so I would definitly answer it :) :thumbup:

check out this link https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/ovulation-tests/opk-faq.htm ES89 and babysaa ..

hun always do O-test at evening time before 4 pm most of the time it comes negative with FMU...when for the first time I was using OPK so I didnt know this is my 3rd month of using opk...so for the first time I did almost all with FMU and didnt get any +..but later on I did research and found out that LH surge is not high in FMU later at evening time its best to do O-test bcz at that time its level is enough to give proper results...when I did it so I got my + .... I usually take my OPK round about 3 :45 pm ...I have fixed one time for it ..:dust:

Gotta totally disagree there hun, Cause I do OPK's with FMU every month as it work's best for me then. Not all women get Positive OPK's in the afternoon, But It is recommended. I also use the CBFM OPK's with FMU and it worked wonder's for my CBFM. But Like I said it's different for all women, So if anyone having no luck with FMU use afternoon urine (Held for 3-4 (more if you feel your urine aint strong) Hour's No Drinking Nothink.) Hope I didn't affend you. Just trying to help. x x x

Hi ladies!!! I had my third and final iui yesterday so i am officially 1dpiui. Lets hope the next 14 days fly by so i can know one way or another.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!! :)

Gotta totally disagree there hun, Cause I do OPK's with FMU every month as it work's best for me then. Not all women get Positive OPK's in the afternoon, But It is recommended. I also use the CBFM OPK's with FMU and it worked wonder's for my CBFM. But Like I said it's different for all women, So if anyone having no luck with FMU use afternoon urine (Held for 3-4 (more if you feel your urine aint strong) Hour's No Drinking Nothink.) Hope I didn't affend you. Just trying to help. x x x

thanks hun :)

Well I've tested with fmu, smu and this evening and all are negative. Every month I've done opk I've sonehow luckily caught my surge (morning and evening) but then again I've never had a bfp so I'm obviously not doing something right :-( gonna try bd again next 2 nights. Interested to see what my temps do xx

Looks like I'll likely be testing again on Dec. 27th. I'll be out of town with my in-loves (in-laws). If I were to get a BFP, it will be their first grandchild. My parents already have several from my older siblings. So, I would really love to be able to give them the news in person if we were to get that beautiful second line. (O should happen around the 12th...earlier if I have a low-stress month ;-) ).

Here's keeping up hopes for a post-Christmas BFP!

Looks like I'll likely be testing again on Dec. 27th. I'll be out of town with my in-loves (in-laws). If I were to get a BFP, it will be their first grandchild. My parents already have several from my older siblings. So, I would really love to be able to give them the news in person if we were to get that beautiful second line. (O should happen around the 12th...earlier if I have a low-stress month ;-) ).

Here's keeping up hopes for a post-Christmas BFP!

wc :thumbup::dust:

Hope its ok if I join this thread! This is my first cycle ttc after a loss, and I am starting smep (Im on cd8 today!). I think I will test on the 12th if all goes well!

I'm also curious since I saw the comments about opks - I bought clear blue digitial opks and the instructions say you should use fmu... I wonder why that is?

Hope its ok if I join this thread! This is my first cycle ttc after a loss, and I am starting smep (Im on cd8 today!). I think I will test on the 12th if all goes well!

wc hun...:thumbup::dust:

The Rite Aid opk's I use say fmu, too. I have read that it depends on the amount of the chemicals they use in making them. Stronger ones you can't use fmu because it can give false positives, as LH is always in our system. The ones that use a lower amount of the chemical for detection need fmu to pick up the rise.

Hi ladies!!! I had my third and final iui yesterday so i am officially 1dpiui. Lets hope the next 14 days fly by so i can know one way or another.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!! :)

GL hun, FX'd x x x

thanks hun :)

Your Welcome hun. x x x

The Rite Aid opk's I use say fmu, too. I have read that it depends on the amount of the chemicals they use in making them. Stronger ones you can't use fmu because it can give false positives, as LH is always in our system. The ones that use a lower amount of the chemical for detection need fmu to pick up the rise.

My OPK's are 25MIU Mid Stream Test's & work great morning & evening. There Zestica Brand. £2.50 for 7 on amazon.co.uk RRP £9.99. Not bad. x x x

hey just wanted to join this thread, ttc since june 2012 x i dont know if you can see my chart, as i dont know how to upload it :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->