****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

RE appt went great today. I have 2 nice follies on the right measuring 22 and 23mm. 1 on the left at 12 but he doesn't think that will do anything. I took my ovidrel shot and I go back tomorrow afternoon for my final round of iui.

Ladies

Very sad at the moment - signature says it all:cry:

:hugs:

X

Ohhh, so sorry to hear this Garfie...sending you lots of hugs :hugs:. Try and stay positive and hoping you get a beautiful Christmas miracle soon :angel:

Good luck Ladies! :thumbup::dust:

I just HAD to sneak into this thread! :blush: lol I'm not testing/TTC till Jan, but with this thread being posted up, that means Jan is only around the corner!! :happydance:

I'm sorry your bean didn't stick Garfie, big hugs xx

wow...wrong quote, but i hope you get the message!

Hi I'm new here and ttc # 1. Got AF today so I would love to join I'll be testing on the 14th but I'm not a patient person so I'm sure I'll cave early lol. Hope we all get great Christmas presents with :bfp:

Hi I'm new here and ttc # 1. Got AF today so I would love to join I'll be testing on the 14th but I'm not a patient person so I'm sure I'll cave early lol. Hope we all get great Christmas presents with :bfp:

wc hun wish you all the best may you get your BFP :thumbup::dust: sure I ill put you down for 14th december thanks alot for joining us :flower:

Ok ladies I have a question for you. Any of you who have been doing bbt for awhile, last month was a long cycle because I didn't O for so long and my temps were crazy all over the place. So far this month my temps have been so close together. Could this mean I'll have a normal cycle =]

I have been temping for 5 (this is my 6th) cycle. I also have irregular periods, but only one long one since temping. Unfortunately, how erratic your temps are don't really effect when or if you ovulate. Especially with oral temps, as so many things affect the temp like room temp, quality of sleep, mouth breathing, etc. My temps are always erratic, even the cycle I have that was 28 days. But when I look at the overlapped charts, my temps still follow a pattern, even with being erratic. This is my first cycle vaginal temping, and the temps are much more stable, so far. I don't know how much help I was....:shrug:

Forgot to temp this am, but oh, well. Tomorrow is another day. Just lightly spotting now, so the baby dancing can commence soon, especially since with my irregular cycles FF gives me an estimated fertile period of CD13-CD33! Most of the time its around CD16-20, though. Come on O! I want my early Christmas present BFP!

Forgot to temp this am, but oh, well. Tomorrow is another day. Just lightly spotting now, so the baby dancing can commence soon, especially since with my irregular cycles FF gives me an estimated fertile period of CD13-CD33! Most of the time its around CD16-20, though. Come on O! I want my early Christmas present BFP!

:thumbup::happydance:

Ok ladies I'm a bit shocked, just done an opk. Is this defo +?? I don't usually get my first +opk until cd15. I can usually tell when my opk is gonna be + coz I get a little cramping but nothing like the usual...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
Ok ladies I'm a bit shocked, just done an opk. Is this defo +?? I don't usually get my first +opk until cd15. I can usually tell when my opk is gonna be + coz I get a little cramping but nothing like the usual...

it is def + :happydance::thumbup:

Hi can i join please I'll be testing on the 2nd of December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"