****December Testing Thread**** 23 BFP's

Hey girls,

I'm due to test in December only if AF is late... I was 5 days late this month (for the first time in my life!:shrug:) so as you guessed I was pretty annoyed when it finally came. It was really long too... Anyway, I now don't even know when AF started coz I thought it was implantation bleeding at first. If I judge by the first little blood I got (sorry if TMI), I'm due for AF on 28th November... so testing 5th December earliest! I'm gonna stick with it this time - so tired of disappointing BFNs!

Hey girls,

I'm due to test in December only if AF is late... I was 5 days late this month (for the first time in my life!:shrug:) so as you guessed I was pretty annoyed when it finally came. It was really long too... Anyway, I now don't even know when AF started coz I thought it was implantation bleeding at first. If I judge by the first little blood I got (sorry if TMI), I'm due for AF on 28th November... so testing 5th December earliest! I'm gonna stick with it this time - so tired of disappointing BFNs!

hi hun wc to this thread...I ill put you down for dec 5th ...I wish you all the very best ...:thumbup::dust:

I gotta vent for a second. So after 2 years of no AF because of the pill, I finally saw her on the 11th. She was just on her way out the door when BAM! Yeast infection. I was hoping to start doing the BD every other day until ovulation, but now I dunno what to do. I picked up Monistat 3. So I am not sure when I normally ovulate because I've been on the pill up until last month. Am I gonna miss the ovulation bus if I wait until after this infection is cleared up? I've only ever used Monistat 7 - does anyone have experience with the 3 pack? Is it just as effective? Any other ideas on how to clear this up ASAP? I'm taking a probiotic 3 times a day and trying to lay off the sugar.

I gotta vent for a second. So after 2 years of no AF because of the pill, I finally saw her on the 11th. She was just on her way out the door when BAM! Yeast infection. I was hoping to start doing the BD every other day until ovulation, but now I dunno what to do. I picked up Monistat 3. So I am not sure when I normally ovulate because I've been on the pill up until last month. Am I gonna miss the ovulation bus if I wait until after this infection is cleared up? I've only ever used Monistat 7 - does anyone have experience with the 3 pack? Is it just as effective? Any other ideas on how to clear this up ASAP? I'm taking a probiotic 3 times a day and trying to lay off the sugar.

:hugs:. That sucks. I have only ever had an infection once and then was allergic to the monistat, so I have no advice for you! Wish I did!

Drink plenty of fluids and cranberry juice. If u can call your ob they can call in an antibiotic for u. Its a one time pill u rake and it clears it up within a day or two.

Well just FYI fluids and cranberry juice is recommended for UTI's, she said she had yeast infection, which is fungal...Diflucan, the pill you mention is an anti-fungal...just clearing things up so she doesn't get the doc and nurse all confused when/if she calls. Anyway, it is a fast problem solver but if you can't make it to the doc, I've found the over the counter meds to work fine and increase consumption of yogurt which is helpful...it also relieves itching when placed directly down "there".

Edit: BTW I am a nurse and also when I was on the pill I got YIs allll the time...a side effect of that particular pill.

Thanks Lilly. I am aware that cranberry juice and fluids is mainly for UTI's but I was just telling her what my ob told me to do when I had my yeast infection about 3 months ago. it helped and cleared my yeast infection, no problems. :)

I have been testing vaginally. Bit last cycle my temps were crazy so far this one its almost a straight line

Right I've had sone cramping and I tested again with fmu and its negative. Try bd again tonight? I don't think my temping is accurate I've done it at all different times coz of getting up for work early some mornings. I feel like I've been cheated getting that + that early we bd cd9 n cd11. I usually get 2-3 nights of bding in before a +opk! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
Right I've had sone cramping and I tested again with fmu and its negative. Try bd again tonight? I don't think my temping is accurate I've done it at all different times coz of getting up for work early some mornings. I feel like I've been cheated getting that + that early we bd cd9 n cd11. I usually get 2-3 nights of bding in before a +opk! Lol

I see lines?? Xx

:hi: Hello all!!!

I am currently NOT ttc, I am waiting until my husband gets back from Afghanistan, which is VERY, VERY, VERY soon!

Is this thread for people who are going to be testing in the month of December? I just want to make sure I am posting in the right area. If so, I ovulate on Dec 8, and will be testing (according to Fertilityfriend.com) on Dec 23. I can't wait to change my status to TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

:hi: Hello all!!!

I am currently NOT ttc, I am waiting until my husband gets back from Afghanistan, which is VERY, VERY, VERY soon!

Is this thread for people who are going to be testing in the month of December? I just want to make sure I am posting in the right area. If so, I ovulate on Dec 8, and will be testing (according to Fertilityfriend.com) on Dec 23. I can't wait to change my status to TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

hi yeah hun you have posted at the right place...wc and all the best sure I ill put you down for dec 23 dont worry :thumbup::dust:

hun always do O-test at evening time before 4 pm most of the time it comes negative with FMU...when for the first time I was using OPK so I didnt know this is my 3rd month of using opk...so for the first time I did almost all with FMU and didnt get any +..but later on I did research and found out that LH surge is not high in FMU later at evening time its best to do O-test bcz at that time its level is enough to give proper results...when I did it so I got my + .... I usually take my OPK round about 3 :45 pm ...I have fixed one time for it ..:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->