Decisions decisions....

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
I'm tempted to buy more real nappies :rofl: soooo....

15 tots bots, 4 wraps and paper (ick) liners.

OR

5 Blueberry all in ones.

Both packs are the same price (£75) :lol:

The tots bots pack sounds better value. What tots bots are they? I have heard lots of bad things about their wraps but they have been fine for me. (Just too small fitting for my boy.)

Of course you could always resist!!!! And save your money!!!

I need new nappies anyway :)

Its the tot bots bamboozles. Niamh is pretty tiny though, even though shes 11lbs now so the 4 wraps will be too big as shes a size down in the wraps, but she can grow into them.

I say go for the blueberries. You won't regret it and you know you love them.

Well I would go tots bots because I like the bamboozles and like you say you will always have the wraps for later, or sell the wraps if you get other wraps you like better (tempting you now but did you know wee notions can personalise a wrap for you with Niamh's name across the bum a la juicy couture tracksuit stylee............)

Do you love the blueberrys as much as you say in you review in your other post? You do seem very taken with the blueberry ones.

The blueberries are the best nappy I've ever used I think. However I still use, and love my Tots Bots too. I feel like I'm getting more or my money with the Tots Bots Bundle, but I'd probably still buy a couple of Blueberrys in a couple of months.

it depends how many nappies u already have, if u need lots go for the tots bots, if you only need a couple get the other ones :D

x

lol you so know if you get the tots bots, you'll only get the blueberries in a few weeks anyway! i've banned myself from looking at nappies on ebay, i swear she's got about 50 in size2 and the rate she's putting on weight, its gona be 6 months before she's even in them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->