Deep Heat

nikkip

Mummy to 2!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Another question for you all...

On Saturday I got a cramp in my calf. I've only ever had this once before where it hurts so much that DH had to massage it to loosen the muscle before I could move my leg. I was in so much pain I was in tears.:cry:

The only problem is that now my calf muscle hurts - this is just below the knee. If I have been sitting I cant walk on it.

Can I use Deep heat? If not can anyone recommend something? I am returning to work after having been off since mid January as some of you know due to Hyperemesis and don't fancy hoping about!

i dont think we are allowed deap heat. have you used a hot water bottle when you are sitting. i've had really bad aches in my shoulders and have just put a water bottle on it and its soothed it for a while

i tried hot water bottle and a massage with plain moisturiser (well hubby massaged whilst i screamed in pain). I've tried resting my leg on a heated blanket too. Im really stuck for ideas now :(

I fell down some stairs at about 14 weeks and the doctor said it was fine to use heat wraps, Deep Heat or Tiger Balm on my back: basically whatever I wanted.

My doc and MW said it was fine to use and I have been doing so on my back :)

I've been using Deep Heat for the last couple of weeks when my rib pain gets especially bad. It does say on the instructions to consult your doctor before using it if you're pregnant...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->