Dehydration

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Basically yesterday my dad wasn't well after eating me and my son had the exact same food.. and then i started to feel sick but my sons fine ..

My dads better now... but since yesterday iv been being sick were thinking its food poisoning.. but i have really bad dehydration i think all the sick etc has gone now and i can't eat or drink because it makes me feel sick again, all iv done all day is sip water which isnt helping really :shrug:

When i was being sick i keept fainting and going dizzy/lightheaded and i would like burn up all on my face/head but i was pale.. i read on the internet about dehydration and it says all my symptoms arent good like i should go to hospital? My dad said he dont see the point in me going hospital so he not take me? so now im abit stuck if i should go or try let it go on its own?

did you go to the hospital?

theres rehdryate powders you can get from the chemist maybe you could get them to put all the salts back in to your body x

Are you still being sick? If you can't keep water down try sucking on ice cubes/chips. If you really can't keep anything down go to the doctors and they can give you something if you are vomiting excessively. Hope you feel better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->