Delayed vaccination-Update-New doctor sounds promising

I guess it is similar to cold sores and how mothers have the antibodies before pregnancy protect the baby more than mothers who don't have the antibodies (or had cold sore very late in pregnancy) These babies are more likely to have serious complications because of no antibodies.

But babies who do have antibodies from their mother (I think the antibodies is temporary, until they develop their own) , they still get the cold sore.

So, started reading this thread late last night- very interesting. I don't have any expert knowledge around vaccination, but isn't it more to prevent death when you catch a disease, rather than preventing you catching it? Like a previous poster, I had everything going (measles twice, mumps, rubella twice, chicken pox& whooping cough at the same time! etc) despite being vaccinated x

And that's the reason why unvaccinated kids can't be blamed for spreading diseases and putting people at risk, which has been the case in this thread, as vaxed get them too. Often undetected as they get such mild cases, but are still just as infectious! And also why unvaxed kids can't be blamed for diseases not being wiped out.

The only thing people can berate people for when it comes to not vaccinating is potentially putting their own kids at risk, but can't be solely blamed for diseases being spread.

Really unfortuntate you got rubella and measles twice! Wow!

I think I have a shitty immune system! I did the course of hepatitis B vaccinations when I started uni and by graduation when I went to work in a large hospital, they checked my immunity and said I had no immunity to hepB! Had to do the course again. Rechecked a few yrs later (a different hospital) and it was too low so had to have a booster. Think I have some lazy ass white cells ;) x

I think I have a shitty immune system! I did the course of hepatitis B vaccinations when I started uni and by graduation when I went to work in a large hospital, they checked my immunity and said I had no immunity to hepB! Had to do the course again. Rechecked a few yrs later (a different hospital) and it was too low so had to have a booster. Think I have some lazy ass white cells ;) x

LOVE this!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->