Delaying AF

Naturalmystic

Punky mommy
Reaction score
I have a whole month before :witch: shows her ugly face again but she will be showing up at a very inconvenient time and will like to delay her arrival for 2 to 3 days. Anybody have any suggestions how I can do this?

Thanks girls

There is a tablet you can take, the name is Norethisterone. I took it when AF was due over my hen weekend. It did work, I had to start taking it 2/3 days before leaving then my period turned up 3/4 days after stopping. However I did have AF type cramps throughout taking it and I had the worst cramps I've ever had when AF did eventually arrive. It did the job but I'd be reluctant to take it again unless I did have a very good reason !!

i wish i had of known about this in dec i could of done with it as af turned up at a v inconvenient time lol never mind

If you go to your GP they can prescribe something x

Im off to the doctors about this exact thing tonight lol. Ill let you know the outcome. My af is due on my holiday - i know its ages away yet but i want to alter my cycle so that i can track it before i go away as i will be ttc then. Ill let you know what she says xx

so i said id update - she gave me Norethisterone. she did say it can make my next period painful though. im going to use it next month as we had an accident this month and i dont want it to effect anything if i am pg.
xxxxx

Guess you're not on the pill huh? That's the easiest I think. Just skip the pills that let your period come. I did it all the time. Started pills 2 months before my wedding and just skipped my period for the honeymoon with 0 complications.

TBH call me naive but I've never heard of delaying AF until now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->