deleted

did you find out what your having?:) Im not sure if I missed the thread?

im still up and bored...got a early start should go to bed lol this site always keeps me up.

you exciting about having a boy sarah?? any names? xx

oh preggo eggo shes havign a boy but cant say anything on Facebook coz its a secret to everyone else lol xx

hmm im a bit offended.. just looked on facebook and it seems a few of my friends joined a group 'i survived 2009 without getting pregnant' :growlmad:

oh I saw a group like that.
who cares, they don't have wonderful babies :hugs:

arr lol one of each is lovely :)
Harriet's getting so big and gorgeous sarah! where does the time go aye??

gonna be hard not to go mad on boy stuff case you get found out!! caught in town with boys clothes lol x

oh i hate stupid groups like that!!

least we got our bubbas!! x

I want my baby out!!
When I stand up he feels like he might fall out...he is so low.

lol! oh god i remember feeling liek that...feels like a life time ago now!

preggoeggo i felt like the for couple weeks leading up to labour! thinking bout it i moaned the whole time i was pregnant...quite miss it now tho!

sarah yeah probs best thing to do! i cant believe your still up...how do you do it lol you got harriet all day to look after and your like 5months pregnant i'd be in bed by 9 lol!

ah sienna was 8lb 3oz and that was bloody big enough for me! lol x

uhoo i dint want a c-section unless obviously i had to,
what u think bout it ? x

jeez sarah how'd u squeeze her out!! lol (ps if u ever had some werido texting u asking howu was and it was meeeee!! ..i aint a weirdy tho lol! we were gonna be text buddies i think??)

I don't want one I'm scared of the healing time
but anything to get LO out safely

I'm very excited stuffymuffy
I'm 1 cm dilated and soft, my doctor said baby can come as soon as tonight but as late as 2 weeks from now:(

mine was absolute hell! not rushing to go through that again lol although soemtimes i feel so broody..and stop and say to my self @heyy dannielle snap out of it" lol

ah kool just making sure u new it was me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"