deleted

i am in awe of any of you who still do anything!! lol i literally dont do anything anymore i get exhausted walking from one room to the other. after i have a shower im like 'woah that was exhausting' and have a lie down for 10 mins! :lol:
this evening i went to the supermarket and went abit mad got like 7 bags full of shopping so i took the trolley home with me :blush: naughty i know but i couldnt physically have carried all the bags!
i only live 5 mins away so might take it back sometime, not in broad daylight lol
:rofl:
XX

i am in awe of any of you who still do anything!! lol i literally dont do anything anymore i get exhausted walking from one room to the other. after i have a shower im like 'woah that was exhausting' and have a lie down for 10 mins! :lol:
this evening i went to the supermarket and went abit mad got like 7 bags full of shopping so i took the trolley home with me :blush: naughty i know but i couldnt physically have carried all the bags!
i only live 5 mins away so might take it back sometime, not in broad daylight lol
:rofl:
XX

rofl

lol!! put a saucepan on ur head and a shawl round ur shoulders so u look like a crazy trolley lady when u take it back :D haha x

:rofl::rofl: at Anna taking the trolley home, where the hell you keeping a trolley? :haha:
FOB used to say we should have taken our trolley home but i was like, where the fuck would it go, i guess we could use it as a plantpot :rofl:

i think im gonna have to start getting pushed around in a trolley in the next few weeks, or get a mobility scooter :rofl:

lol well cos i live in a flat theres loads of like paths and stuff leading up to all the seperate blocks so its just tucked away down one of them! :haha:

I've just read the whole of this thread for some unknown reason, maybe just to kill time whilst the muffins bake, mmmmmm

Sarah, if you get any more pains in your pelvis speak to your MW about and ask for a referal to see a physio, as it sounds like SPD or PGP and if it doesn't get managed it can get soooo much worse, trust me, I wsa signed off work from 24 weeks with Summer because I could barely walk, hopefully it was just a one off though :hugs::hugs::hugs:

They are really yummy, I've had to hide them so daddy gets some when he comes home from work, lol!

I want cake, there is some at my moms I'm hoping she will come pick me up so I can go to her house and eat it!

im soooo sad ive just read through all of this .. :)
i dont know how you all do it .. i walk literally upstairs and im out of breath
im soo unfit :( sooon as baba comes im going to git fit .. maby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back