deleted

yeah the healing time is the biggest thing that i was thinking of! 6 weeks aint it? be a tuff one if your gonna be living on your own i supose?

yeah the healing time is the biggest thing that i was thinking of! 6 weeks aint it? be a tuff one if your gonna be living on your own i supose?

thats what I think, my mom said she would have to stay at mine, or me at hers.

sarah you wanting any more after youve had ya boy??

Preggoeggo yeah which is a even bigger pain having to move things to your mums ect...hope you have a normal delivery hun! like the name you got picked for him to! x

I don't want one I'm scared of the healing time
but anything to get LO out safely

I'm very excited stuffymuffy
I'm 1 cm dilated and soft, my doctor said baby can come as soon as tonight but as late as 2 weeks from now:(

TONIGHT :happydance:!?!?!?

come on baby boy.. time to be born :haha:

I would love for him to come tonight, I'm walking home from my moms in about a half hour, maybe that will help bring him out.:haha:

I'm 1 cm dilated and soft, my doctor said baby can come as soon as tonight but as late as 2 weeks from now:(

Aww can't wait to hear updates :happydance: Are you going to be texting anyone on STM to let us know when you go into labor and how you and your bubs are doing?

Aww can't wait to hear updates :happydance: Are you going to be texting anyone on STM to let us know when you go into labor and how you and your bubs are doing?

I don't have a cell phone, but I want my sister to update my FB so one of the bnb girls will see it and update everyone here.

I would love for him to come tonight, I'm walking home from my moms in about a half hour, maybe that will help bring him out.:haha:

RUN!!! :rofl:

aww i want him to be born soon for you :cloud9:

lol no thanks I take it slow when I walk, don't wanna slip!
I think if I tried to run I would just fall face first.

girlllllllllllllls i better get of otherwise i'll be here al night and will feel dead in the morning!! specialy with sienna still waking every half hour :|!!

Good luck to you preggo eggo!
and sarah speak soon! xx

I want him to be born soon!
Sorry for just joining in :)

my docs said I'll probably need a c section D: caus I've got something wrong with one of my hips and having two at once would put too much strain on it or something apparently :(

girlllllllllllllls i better get of otherwise i'll be here al night and will feel dead in the morning!! specialy with sienna still waking every half hour :|!!

Good luck to you preggo eggo!
and sarah speak soon! xx

byee:hugs:

I want him to be born soon!
Sorry for just joining in :)

my docs said I'll probably need a c section D: caus I've got something wrong with one of my hips and having two at once would put too much strain on it or something apparently :(

awe, I think there are pros and cons to a c-sec :thumbup:
like your lady area doesn't get torn apart! lol

ahhhhhhh kimmykinz you got twins!!! how exciting!! what names do you have?x

yeha sarah every half hour its a nightmare! she keeps waking up fully at 3am thinknig its morning!!? i feel like a zombie most the time!

True preggoeggo but then I'll have nasty scars D:

it's cause my leg didn't fit in it properly when I was little so i had some operation when I was 11 where they broke the bones and set it all in place and stuff :)

least youve got her sleeping through for when baby coems aye! imagine that 2 babys waking up in the night :/

True preggoeggo but then I'll have nasty scars D:

it's cause my leg didn't fit in it properly when I was little so i had some operation when I was 11 where they broke the bones and set it all in place and stuff :)

ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->