deleted

yeha sarah every half hour its a nightmare! she keeps waking up fully at 3am thinknig its morning!!? i feel like a zombie most the time!

Oh my I don't know how you function during the day! I would be dead. I have to wake up for school at 5:30 a.m and if I don't get to bed before 9:30 then I go to school late the next day and sleep in :blush:

My Brother slept through fully from 8pm to 8 am at 6 weeks me mum thought he'd died haha x

My Brother slept through fully from 8pm to 8 am at 6 weeks me mum thought he'd died haha x

my older brother was a very bad baby. I slept all the time, my mom use to check me all the time cause she'd think I was dead.

I like traditional names & James like modern names so I'm callin em thing 1 and thing 2 haha

yeha sarah every half hour its a nightmare! she keeps waking up fully at 3am thinknig its morning!!? i feel like a zombie most the time!

Oh my I don't know how you function during the day! I would be dead. I have to wake up for school at 5:30 a.m and if I don't get to bed before 9:30 then I go to school late the next day and sleep in :blush:

5:30!! wowza...

need a lot of.. :coffee: to wake myself up! (even though i hate coffee haha)

Yeah school starts at 7:45 but takes me about an hour to get ready, shower, straighten my hair etc. and then 20 minutes to get to school and I have to be there early to set up for band class :dohh:

I used to drink it once in awhile, my family is obsessed with coffee, but it makes my indigestion worse. Usually a shower wakes me up enough to function lol

i kno kimmy its horrible lol

sarah sienna stoped havin milk for about a month now thats made her so much worse :(

(just had to go change sienna n give ehr some jucie, she dont go back to sleep unles i lay wif herr...)

lol alright girls, I'm walking home now, I will be home in 10-15 mins byee!

i defo gotta go now got sienna on my lap lol naughty girl lol xx

I think I may go too bed now too, I have to be up in 6 hours for school :) byeee xxx

i kno kimmy its horrible lol

sarah sienna stoped havin milk for about a month now thats made her so much worse :(

(just had to go change sienna n give ehr some jucie, she dont go back to sleep unles i lay wif herr...)

My nephew is the same way. I have my nephew on the weekends and I bought a crib for my house when he was born thinking that he would sleep in there. Boy was I wrong :dohh: He will only sleep if I lay with him and wakes right up if get out of bed.

5:30!! wowza...

need a lot of.. :coffee: to wake myself up! (even though i hate coffee haha)

Yeah school starts at 7:45 but takes me about an hour to get ready, shower, straighten my hair etc. and then 20 minutes to get to school and I have to be there early to set up for band class :dohh:

I used to drink it once in awhile, my family is obsessed with coffee, but it makes my indigestion worse. Usually a shower wakes me up enough to function lol

how do you do it? you must be wonder woman! school didnt start for me until 9am! :hugs:

and true, showers do work ;)

haha noooo I'm definitely not wonder women, that has to be you! Idk how run around with your LO all day being 20 weeks pregnant ( I think that's what your ticker said) I just sit in classes all day and by the time I get home I'm exhausted :dohh:

Chatroom anyone? Not sure if anyone is left lol I'm soooo bored lol

i read this whole thread for no reason i was just bored.. but really made me smile.. how do you girls do it?! x

LOL I just read it all and wondered the same thing. I have no idea how sarah does it running around with a LO and 20 weeks pregnant.
I find going to my classes tiring enough and I'm only 15w2d.

But seeing what you girls were saying about being good babys and then your LOs not being good at night gave me hope. I was the shittiest little baby ever. I wouldn't sleep, eat, touch anything not even food and couln't be left alone without harming mysel of crying or both. So I'm hoping my LO will be the exact opposite and I get good night sleeps some of the time lol. Otherwise I will just be a walking corpse aha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->