• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

DelMarVa - Delaware, Maryland, Virginia Meet-Up

I absolutely LOVE haunted attractions. However, watching horror films = NO WAY. Don't even know why :haha:

Past few years we went to Markoff's Haunted Forest in Dickerson, MD with a few friends and that was fun but now trying out new attractions. This year we're going to Shocktober that you tour a legit haunted house in Leesburg, VA since it's so much closer.

Do you like going to haunted attractions?

I absolutely LOVE haunted attractions. However, watching horror films = NO WAY. Don't even know why :haha:

Past few years we went to Markoff's Haunted Forest in Dickerson, MD with a few friends and that was fun but now trying out new attractions. This year we're going to Shocktober that you tour a legit haunted house in Leesburg, VA since it's so much closer.

Do you like going to haunted attractions?

I do! But same, I hate horror movies. That's funny. We haven't made any plans yet though. I feel so shitty right now so it's hard to make plans when I don't know when I'm going to feel better.

True, you have a very good reason too! Hopefully this cycle will be lucky and we can have play dates when we have our kiddos! :)

True, you have a very good reason too! Hopefully this cycle will be lucky and we can have play dates when we have our kiddos! :)

Aww, that's be so fun :D I'm crossing everything for you! Your chart definitely looks like things are moving along.

It would be fun! Thank you, reeeeeally praying this cycle will be ours :)

I know, it's rough. It was a long road for us to get here and I'm still scared! I'm going to keep stalking your chart :)

Yep, it really is! The unknowing whether or not you're pregnant sucks.... siiiiiigh.

Yep, it really is! The unknowing whether or not you're pregnant sucks.... siiiiiigh.

This!!! Part of me almost wants to stop trying because I'd rather just KNOW what my body was doing than this constant guessing and hoping for the better part of a year now... :wacko:

It would definitely save us a lot of time from wondering, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"