Depo and opk?

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies!
So I am currently on depo, My last shot was 10 weeks ago and I'm not going for my next as we're ttc! I bought some opk's in advance and couldn't help but try them out, so a few days ago I got quite a strong line then I tested again today and I got this? I know it's not positive but it's darn close don't you think?! Is it possible to ovulate on depo?
Thanks for looking!:thumbup:

Attachments

• it.jpg
    it.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 24
My best friend actually became pregnant on depo- lol - go figure and pregnant again on the pill- I'd say very possible. Also Depo is supposed to be good for 12 wks at a time. From my experience when the Depo "came out of my body' (sounds weird but you know what I mean) I became pregnant before I could switch to the pill. There was a 2 wk gap. Matter of fact I'd taken an OPK because I thought possibly I was OV because the breast tenderness was lasting a lot longer than normal. I just thought it was weird. I would always get pregnancy symptoms but never thought anything of it. ANyway the OPK came out POS and I called help desk and they said I was OV. I told them well if thats the case I've been OV for 2 wks because thats how long my breast have been tender and they stop after a week. Anyway she suggested a HPT. I was pregnant. That was the first time I found out that an OPK can be "used" as a HPT. Long story short- Yes ; ) Good Luck to you!

My best friend actually became pregnant on depo- lol - go figure and pregnant again on the pill- I'd say very possible. Also Depo is supposed to be good for 12 wks at a time. From my experience when the Depo "came out of my body' (sounds weird but you know what I mean) I became pregnant before I could switch to the pill. There was a 2 wk gap. Matter of fact I'd taken an OPK because I thought possibly I was OV because the breast tenderness was lasting a lot longer than normal. I just thought it was weird. I would always get pregnancy symptoms but never thought anything of it. ANyway the OPK came out POS and I called help desk and they said I was OV. I told them well if thats the case I've been OV for 2 wks because thats how long my breast have been tender and they stop after a week. Anyway she suggested a HPT. I was pregnant. That was the first time I found out that an OPK can be "used" as a HPT. Long story short- Yes ; ) Good Luck to you!

This story gives me hopee!!
I've been off depo since 31st October and been wondering if there's any point in BDing :(

Hey ladies!
So I am currently on depo, My last shot was 10 weeks ago and I'm not going for my next as we're ttc! I bought some opk's in advance and couldn't help but try them out, so a few days ago I got quite a strong line then I tested again today and I got this? I know it's not positive but it's darn close don't you think?! Is it possible to ovulate on depo?
Thanks for looking!:thumbup:

I think it at least looks SO NEARLY positive! if not pos? Ha! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"