depressed

Yep, I am in the same boat.

Don't get me wrong I feel unbelievably blessed that I can have healthy children but I just want the back pain to stop.

I am sick of daily heartburn that makes me sick. I am sick of people telling me I look fricking huge. I haven't seen my lady garden in months and I can't shave my own legs.

I just want my independence back I hate having to get people to do things for me.

I also wouldn't mind a good night's sleep. Just a full 8 hours undistrubed that's all I am asking. It can just be so depressing at times!

:flower:

i'm going to try and stay positive over the next couple weeks. gotta finish some of the packing to move out of my apartment, and going to try and see a few friends, get a pedicure, and set the babys room up...just hate the down days :(

The thing is, its fine if its your first. its much harder if you have other children as you just cant go to sleep when you want and its all the bending and stretching involved!!! I have been fine but over this last week seem to be just getting tons of aches and pains and just a general loss of energy. I really hope its temporary as i couldnt face another 6wks of it getting worse!

Yes, I feel like this too. I keep letting people down by cancelling arrangements and simply staying in bed! I am also putting on a lot of weight, but can't exercise because I get out of breath so easily.

I am also fearful of labour, not just because of the pain, but because I don't want to vomit!

I keep telling myself that this is all temporary and we'll all feel better after the birth.

xx

I posted last week because I was and still am having bad times. What I was told made me feel normal because I thought I was going mad and so worried that I would end up with post natal depression for sure. Sadly I am also dealing with the anniversary of a loss (twins born sleeping at 21weeks exactly a year ago) I see the midwife today and I am going to talk to her because I feel like I am asking too much of others because my OH has broad shoulders but my children shouldnt see their mum cry so much when its such a happy time.

We will all be so relieved and happy when we see our LO's faces for the first time, a few weeks can seem like a lifetime but we are so far along now, only a little way to go

Take care x

Me too, I'm 30 weeks, feel like im in pain all the time and feel like no ones there to help. I worry that I'm going to have a moody baby because of me feeling this way.
I'm surprised I havent got the sack yet because I seem to have so much time off, I cant even be bothered to phone in anymore and explain its me sick again lol...but what to do?

What did help the other day, I went to get a spray tan and that cheered me up a bit :)

Don't get me wrong I feel unbelievably blessed that I can have healthy children but I just want the back pain to stop.
I am sick of daily heartburn that makes me sick. I am sick of people telling me I look fricking huge. I haven't seen my lady garden in months and I can't shave my own legs.
I just want my independence back I hate having to get people to do things for me.
I also wouldn't mind a good night's sleep. Just a full 8 hours undistrubed that's all I am asking. It can just be so depressing at times!

The thing is, its fine if its your first. its much harder if you have other children as you just cant go to sleep when you want and its all the bending and stretching involved!!! I have been fine but over this last week seem to be just getting tons of aches and pains and just a general loss of energy. I really hope its temporary as i couldnt face another 6wks of it getting worse!

Ladies ! I just want to THANK YOU SO MUCH... I was getting so down tonight and read this thread and your replys and NOW I dont feel so alone. :dohh:

Its hard being a mother of a 4 yr old, wife, full time worker and pregnant all in the same body. :nope: Very draining... I feel like Im no longer my own person. I am limited to what I can and can not do bc I get "pukey" achy and all around exhausted. Im sooooo ready for my lil Blessed bundle of joy to be here but much worried about the rut I might be in now as well. It like i can see myself outside of my body being depressed and the other part of me is like wake up stupid, Your so very blessed and have no reason to be upset and depressed. :wacko: Its driving me insane. The weight this time feels heavier as well. I guess I just have to keep praying these last few weeks fly by so I can be happy with my new lil family being complete :cloud9:

Just nice to know there are ppl out there that understand :winkwink:

And about the "Lady Garden" and shaving Legs UGH!!!!! I know right!!!!! Id like to bend over and put shoes on without it being a chore! lol :haha:

If you can maybe try arrange a day out doing something you liked before see if it cheers you up. Can often get depressed from just being in all the time. I found that. It was hard tho 'cause I really couldn't be bothered and tires you out and just got used to being in all the time due to having to be on bedrest but this pregnancy seems to have gone quicker and enjoyed it abit more just because I've been able to go out this time round. Sometimes I have to force myself still. Hope you feel better soon!

Hi there,
I must admit i've had depressive feelings lately too so you aren't alone...I am very prone to depression and anxiety. I am finding it really hard to be excited about everything and I honestly don't know how I feel at the moment. I am tired of being pregnant but scared of having my baby...

All I do is sit around the house all day thinking far too much about things and obsessing.

*Hugs*, hopefully you will feel better soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->