depressed

18singlemom2b

Reaction score
am i the only one whose depressed at this point? i try and make plans to do things, or go places but in the end i just end up laying in bed and feeling like crap. i'm so bored of being pregnant and just feel so empty.

i really hope once she's here i feel better but i'm starting to worry i might get stuck in this rut!

Awww hun, i feel the same, being stuck in all the time really does get you down! I cant wait till baby is here just so i have something to do lol not long to go now tho :) x

I think you're at the worst bit hun; tired and heavy but still a way from due date. If you want to rest you should! I'm sure the nerves and excitement will grow in the next couple of weeks xx

me too i feel like ive had enough now cant be bothered to do anything its all so much of an effort! but dont worry you will feel better after baby is here and you havent got too long now! :) x

I feel the same! I just feel worse everyday and feel MW a or consultant aren't bothered or listening to me x

:hugs:

aww hun try to watch some funny movies! and eat some popcorn!

rest if you are tired

soon you LO will be here

I feel exactly the same i dont do anything apart from lay in bed alday it hurts to stand or sit upright. Cant wait for little man to make an appearance. Im fed up of feeling so ill all the time and still have 6 weeks left till im due :-(

You arent alone, honest!

My hip/leg joints are agony atm so even things that got me out like walking the dog are very difficult and it does get me down. I want my body back, a cold Jack D and coke and to start my Muay Thai classes!! :grr:

Im only 30 weeks so I have a long way to go :cry:

I feel exactly like this atm. I soooo want to do things but just havent the energy. Just feel like crap too most days. I ache and feel heavy and my legs are tired and it hurts to bend. Feel like ive come off a bike half the time im so bruised inbetween my legs. I think the last month is the pits. It does get better though after you have had your baby and if you can get your partner to shoulder some of the early wakes, you will feel like yourself again. x

i am with you on this too i just feel so depressed and want bump to arrive and even worser i have the cold :(

I've actually been battling depression and anxiety since February. I went to labor and delivery because I was feeling so bad. But most of you ladies just sound down to due to pain and being at the end of pregnancy. I'm battling depression every waking minute and it's very hard to stay on top of my feelings. I'm hoping it is only due to pregnancy as I've never suffered depresison before. I'm seeing a therapist weekly and it's helping a little but it's still a constant stuggle.

Yeah.. you're not alone. I am so tired of being pregnant and the aches and pains just appeared over the past week. Anddd, I still have a while to go. Hang in there ladies... We can do it! :):)

I've actually been battling depression and anxiety since February. I went to labor and delivery because I was feeling so bad. But most of you ladies just sound down to due to pain and being at the end of pregnancy. I'm battling depression every waking minute and it's very hard to stay on top of my feelings. I'm hoping it is only due to pregnancy as I've never suffered depresison before. I'm seeing a therapist weekly and it's helping a little but it's still a constant stuggle.

You are doing the right thing by talking about it hun hope you feel better soon:hugs:

tbh im enjoying lying in bed having no energy and getting everything done for me..

cause i know in the next week or so.. im gunna need as much energy as possible for the big day!! lol..

xx

i'm seeing a therapist too! i know some of my problem is discomfort and what not, but some of it is real genuine issues i am trying to over come to do with father of the baby and feeling alone.

I agree, some days I just feel horrible, fat, sore and don't want to do anything. And it hurts to lay down and to sit and to walk. But then the very next day I will feel great and have lots of energy. And then I will do too much and put myself into mega soreness again. It is very depressing to not be able to do everyday stuff. BUt we have a lot to look forward too and I keep reminding myself of that :) It's got to get better !

I must be pretty weak because I feel that way now!!

I hope you find something that you can do comfortably and it keeps you occupied. Before you know it, you'll be in labor and the baby will have arrived!

Good luck :)

:hugs: It's natural to go through it. I get times where I don't wanna do anything and then other times I can't stop. All the hormones in our systems make for unpredicatible feelings. Maybe try doing something nice for yourself? I'm going for a prenatal massage tomorrow...perhaps treat yourself to something like that as it helps move your fluids, helps release endorphins, is a passive form of exercise and feels terrific! Hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->