depressed

jgirl7

Reaction score
So im feeling pretty discouraged. I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of november and just had another miscarriage this month at 5 weeks 1 day. This happening twice in a row has really got me down and worried that something may be wrong with me. I was so excited to get pregnant and now I really just dont know. Last month I was doing opks and getting pregnant was all I could think about. Ugh I dont want to be like I have been about getting pregnant anymore. Its too hard when it doesnt work out. But I know how hard its going to be to not think about it. Sorry for the whine session.

I'm so sorry for your losses. I hope it doesn't happen again for you and you can move forward.
Don't give up. I hold on to hope of stories I've heard.

:hug: :dust:

So im feeling pretty discouraged. I had a chemical pregnancy at the end of november and just had another miscarriage this month at 5 weeks 1 day. This happening twice in a row has really got me down and worried that something may be wrong with me. I was so excited to get pregnant and now I really just dont know. Last month I was doing opks and getting pregnant was all I could think about. Ugh I dont want to be like I have been about getting pregnant anymore. Its too hard when it doesnt work out. But I know how hard its going to be to not think about it. Sorry for the whine session.

Hey jgirl7! I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I've had 2 miscarriages, 1 is bad enough but 2?! My last m/c was in June 2011 and we've been ttc ever since and still nothing. I'm feeling really down about it all. I got my period yesterday and have been in tears ever since. It's just too much to take every month :-(

I wish all the best hun xxx

Hey girlies,
I've had 6 miscarriages, and been to the Dr's and told nothings wrong with me?!!! Argh!
It's extremely frustrating.
Im so down as well, don't really get great support from my OH anymore either :'(
Period started yesterday too like OP said. It's so hard to take.
Im sure our time will come :hugs: :dust: x x

I'm so sorry to hear that jess!! Our time will come. It is extremely hard though when we want it so bad.
My OH gets annoyed at me if I get upset about it which doesn't help so I just wait until I'm by myself to cry my eyes out.

Never thought in a million years that I would have suffered 2 m/c's and take ages to conceive.

Sending all my love to everyone out there ttc xxxxx

It's ok hun.
I know it sounds bad but I've got to the point where I'm just used to it now :/
In some respects I wanted the Doctor's to find something wrong so then atleast I could get help and hopefully a successful pregnancy. I feel like it's all just trial and error at the moment.
Have you considered going to the Doctor's about it yet?
Yeah OH's aren't that great, I think you either get a supportive one or not a supportive one - don't think there's no inbetween :nope: x x x

I know what you mean hun, at least if you could take something that wi help you.

The doctors won't investigate anything until I've had 3 m/c's which is ridiculous coz I'll be 36 in march and time is running out. I have however made an appt with my doc for tomorrow to ask if they could test my hormones as ive been experiencing 4-5 days of spotting before my period and want to get it checked out. The Internet says it may have something to do with low progesterone levels as this causes miscarriages too.

We'll see what he says xxxxxxx

Thanks you everyone for your comments. It helps so much to have people on here that know what im going through. Not many people in my life understand. Good luck to everyone, our time will come!

Lgh-I hope you get what you want with answers from the Dr tomorrow, you should keep us updated! If it's something just like progesterone that's good in the sense that it's easy to sort out :thumbup: Fx'd everything goes ok for you hunny :hugs: x x x

Thanks honey, I hope so too. I'll let you how it goes.

Lots of love xxx

Hey jess,

Hope you're well. The doctor said he will send me to get tested for all my hormones. He said the progesterone test has to be done on day 21 of my cycle which fell on a Saturday (typical) so I will be getting it done on the Friday instead (27th January).

Wish me luck! How are you today? X

Hi, my mum miscarried several times and was only able to keep her baby (me) after the doctor gave her an injection. She says the doctor said it was corn, I'm thinking it must have been vitamin b6 or folic acid. My mum didn't have much schooling so perhaps they are derived from corn and the doctor simplified things for her.

Insist on your doctors, it could be something as simple as a jab.

Fx'd for all of you :hugs::hugs:

Thanks sholi, that's interesting to know. Your poor mum though, glad she did manage to conceive after all that.

Fingers crossed for you too xxx

Lgh - sorry for the late reply!!
Oh it's great to hear he's doing what's needed!!!
Fx'd you get a bfp before the next cycle ey ;)
Things aren't great for me atm :nope: x x

Hey hun, sorry for late reply. Are you ok??

I've just been to the doctors for my results and my progesterone levels are ok as well as my thyroid and liver function. The only thing was my results showed I am slightly anaemic so he's prescribed me iron tablets. He said low iron levels wouldn't affect me conceiving.

The next stage now is to test my husband's sperm.

I know we've got the ball rolling but I'm just feeling so down right now and have been in tears after the appointment. Especially as 3 of my friends have fallen pregnant, do t get me wrong I'm over the moon for them but I want that too. One of my friends was even on the pill when it happened!!

Sorry to rant on but this is the only place I feel I can let it all out.

Thanks for listening and hope to hear back from you soon xx

Lgh - I feel bad saying now that I got my bfp too. After 6 losses, Im here again :)
I know how hard it is seeing everyone around you becoming pregnant-and to them it seems so easy to do!!
You WILL get your well deserved :bfp: I know it's hard to see hunny, I thought it was impossible for me - but you will get there!!!
I know it probably seems like it's taking do much effort but it will be worth it :)
Keep shining you :cloud9: xx

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you honey!! You so deserve it! :) Thank you for your encouraging words. I hope I get my BFP soon! How far along are you? Xx

Thank you :)
Im 5w4days :) So yeah fx'd!
Where are you in your cycle?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back