depressed

Went to the doctor and he feels that I may be pregnant but he's not sure as to whether it could be something else so we did some blood work. I'm still waiting on results!! i'm a little worried myself but I'm staying positive let's hope nothings wrong and it's just a bun in the oven causing me to be dizzy, with frequent headaches (the one I have today just goes and comes back) i've been waking up in the middle of the night to go pee also so let's just see what my results are. :) all smiles and ready to find out and face it even if it's something serious (I have what they call UC Ulcerative Colitis) Genetic from my mother digestive disease so it could be something from that idk... I'm 23 young with a healthy little boy a loving OH and full of strength so Faith and God are on my side!! No worries!! :) I'll keep ya posted as soon as I get results!!

WOW your post made me feel better!!! Seems like you have a great attitude even if it were to be something negative and serious (which crossing our fingers its not!) Also glad to hear that you have a good relationship with God. I personally think thats HUGE as I know he can help you though ANY and EVERY battle not matter how big or small! Keep your head up sweetie and do keep us posted. Fingers crossed its a little one on the way!!!

Well :( not a little one this time blood test was a BFN but my doctor wants me to start taking a B12 vitamin. Something was low in my blood and it could be causing me to have some of the symptoms I was having but staying on the positive side hoping to keep on keepin for number #2!! When it happens it'll be on HIS time!! :) There's a reason a season and time for everything!! On the good side I landed a job promotion today!! I start next week!! whoo hoo!! So even though there is a neg there's a postitive to it to!! :)

I'm sorry to hear about the bfn. But like you said it will happen when HE says its time! I'm glad you are keeping your head up. Honestly doesn't sound too serious and hopefully the B-12 will help you to feel better! Congratulations on the promotion!!! I'm so happy for you thats AWESOME:) Keep the positive attitude it will make a world of a difference:)

It's all okie dokies!! Yes keep on keepin on :) go read my new post its title is hopefully ill get some comments just an encourager!! :) it's something uplifting for everyone TTC or anyone who's ha trouble with it :)

Thanks Holls, it's been chaos! Have 7 weeks until she is due. BUT we have to get the place ready, go back and forth to house sit for OH's mum for 2 weeks AND between antenatal appointments etc. I hope this doesn't make he come early :/ xx

Workin - sorry to hear about bfn hun, but I wish you all the luck with next cycle :hugs: xx

7 weeks thats crazy!!! Can you believe that? Seems like just yesterday we were cheering for our BFP...ahhhhhh. Are you working? Hopefully not because I can imagine that would only add to the stress:( Hang in there babe. It will all come together:)

Nope not working thankgod lol. 6 weeks tomorrow! This is scary lol!
How are you feeling? xx

I've been feeling alright. 6 weeks...whoa! I'll be 10 weeks on Friday...so I'm not too far behind. Glad you arn't working...wish I wasn't:(

Ahh bless - you should have a good pampering day to yourself on your next day off :flow:
Yeah 4 weeks between us :) Could end up being less or more ;) xx

I wish. Lately the hubby hasn't even been willing to give me a massage. Kinda makes me sad...all I ask for is like 3 min. Its not like I want a full body massage for an hour. Its just my lower back and even just 3 mins helps so much. I'm not sure what his deal is though. Maybe its me...not sure. But Evan was pushing on my belly really hard and hubby wanted to feel so he pushed really hard back and then started laughing. I almost doubled over in pain it hurt so bad. I told him I was glad he enjoyed it because he wasn't gonna do that again because it hurt like a sharp stabbing pain. All he did was kept trying to do it. REALLY? I understand the first time because I didn't know it would hurt so bad but after I'm nearly in tears from the pain why would you want to do it again? UGH. Just dumb little things like that. We haven't been fighting or anything hes just been getting on my nerves:(

Ahh hun Im sorry to hear that :hugs: Men just don't get it. I've been getting very annoyed with OH too but I just leave it now.. avoids the arguements then.
You can always rant on here though as I know how the little things get so annoying! Have you asked why he won't give you a back massage? xx

Yeah I've told him hes been a pain in my butt lately. He just doesn't see it. I was like "you were so sweet in the begining and now you think I don't need that anymore or something" If anything I need it even more now! I spoke to him about the back massages and he just rolled his eyes. He gave me one last night but he didn't want to so he didn't really put much effort into it and it lasted maybe a min. or two. I guess I shouldn't complain because thats better than nothing. Glad you understand. Have you moved into your new place yet?!?!?! Is there a way to transfer this convo so we arn't in the TTC section? I don't think we belong there anymore...lol.

Sorry he doesn't understand hunny, is there anything bothering him that he just doesn't want to say? Is he getting scared?
I know my OH went very distant at one point as he got a bit scared and overwhelmed with it all.
Moving day is today! Very stressful! SO unfortunately I won't be on here for a while as we'll not have internet :( GL holls, and I hope everything goes fab for you while Im gone :flow: x

Well Jess good luck with moving!!! Hope to hear from you soon when you are back up and running!!! Take care of yourself and I'll miss you while you are gone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->