Depression(warning this may be long and rambling)

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Hey ladies I need words of encouragement. Just recently DH and I talled and he's deeply depressed to the point where he doesn't enjoy hardly anything. I've tried all kinds of sexy talk and nothing I know AF is around the corner so that means my next fertile period is coming up soon. I'm so worried he won't be interested in much BD during the critical time. He doesn't wanna be reminded too much. I'm too much of a worry wart and afraid he'll forget. My next fertile period is the week of may 8-13 approximately after I temp and OPK to determine exact time frame. How do I gently get him in the mood without upsetting his depression or make him mad by reminding him too much. Help ladies. What do I do? What can I say? How do I turn on the charm? Please any advise will be greatly appreciated. :(
Thanks for reading my long rambly cry for help

I'd say definitely buy some lingerie or something and flaunt it! :rofl: I would keep the mood light and playful, and try to avoid deep discussions, as emotions tend to beget other emotions. I hope this helps! Xx

Seduce him the normal way, don't run over to him with a positive OPK and say "I'm FERTILE! Let's :sex:!" Lingerie sounds good if you like that sort of thing.

Before new year DH was depressed because of work and he didnt wanna BD at all. Also when he knows im fertile, it takes him hours to finish and just gets annoying.

I managed to turn things around.

1)I definitely got some new lingerie, the stuff he likes.
2)I stopped telling him anything about ttc or when im ovulating.
3)I also ordered bunch of weird toys to spice our sex life:blush: Most guys like kinky stuff so i ordered bunch and when he asked, i said im curious to try new things. He was super excited to try them:blush:
4)Try to take shower together, easy way to turn a guy on
5)I also think alcohol helps a bit too, we dont drink so i just make some light sangria

For his depression, give him hugs randomly and tell him that you feel safe and peaceful in his arms. Guys like to hear that apparently.

Good luck girl, let us know how things go:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->