Designa friend/our generation

jay92

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Has anyone who has our generation range bought designafriend clothes etc for the dolls?
My two have the retro diner, kitchen and stables and my mum's getting them the rv this year however I want to get some new outfits and stuff but if I get designafriend and they fit...I'll be able to get more for the money? :-k

TIA

X

Yes, they fit ;) the dolls are the exact same size x

Amazing hun, thanks so much. I like the look of the pink boxes the designafriend stuff come in too, they look lovely. Have you mix and matched any of the furniture etc? X

Amazing hun, thanks so much. I like the look of the pink boxes the designafriend stuff come in too, they look lovely. Have you mix and matched any of the furniture etc? X

I’m....errr, I mean my daughter is getting into these dolls! ;-)

I’ve bought the DAF house off FB to upcycle for my daughter as I’m going down this route for Xmas :) (This is if I get around to it!) She already has a DAF doll and some clothes that were given to her.

I’ve bought some an OG doll, some outfits and accessories (Smyths had a 3for2 on some outfits earlier in the month and I did the £10 off £50 spend at the weekend there too) The DAF stuff is cute, but I love all the extra little accessories that come with the OG outfits!

I’ve also bought a DAF sofa in the Argos 3for2 and a dressing table in the clearance, but haven’t made them yet to let you know the quality.
Keep a look out on Amazon too, as I picked up a couple of OG outfits for £6ish.

This could get addictive..... ;-)

Haha I feel ya hun. Honestly the OG stuff Is fab. My girls were never into it then two Christmas's ago my brother turned up with the big horse for DD. So for her birthday he following March I got her the stables and the doll to go with it. Ever since we've been building up the collection lol he has cost me a small fortune.

Love upcycling! I am going to get her the DAF doll with the purple tartanish dress as her school uniform is purple tartan kilted pinafore so I know she will love it. Was also looking at the teepee and some outfits. Gutted I missed the 3 for 2 on OG outfits.

I was looking at DAF wardrobe too which looks fab. I have the pug onesie to go collect and will order the unicorn onesie and teepee I think so it can be like a little sleepover set.

Fab honey thanks will have a look on Amazon too.

Hahaha I know right, my mum turned my old bedroom into kids OG room next time I'm down I will take pics. She has OCD and is straight in once kids out arranging all the diner and food in fridge etc lol.

Oh fab I'm off to have a look on that site.

X

OG retro food cart down to 29.99 and clip on seat down to 15.99 @ Smyths

Don't know if any if you lovelies have an entertainer nearby but I picked up some cracking outfits for kids OG dolls will try attach a pic. Big boxed outfits weRe £10 and little ones £5

Xxx

IMG-20181112-WA0002.jpg IMG-20181112-WA0001.jpg IMG-20181112-WA0000.jpg

I was about to post this in here! I saw them yesterday when I was in there. They had 2 pairs of boots and trainers in a set too.

Oh I'll need to keep an eye out for the shoe set

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->