Designer baby clothes your views

I buy Arianna branded stuff, but really only Carter's, which is cheap anyways, plus I work there so I get everything for even cheaper, she has some baby gap too, but thats b/c her auntie works there so there's another discount. I don't see anything wrong with getting a baby "designer" now and then, depending on what you mean by designer, if its over $30 for one outfit I'm gonna say no :haha:

I buy Arianna branded stuff, but really only Carter's, which is cheap anyways, plus I work there so I get everything for even cheaper, she has some baby gap too, but thats b/c her auntie works there so there's another discount. I don't see anything wrong with getting a baby "designer" now and then, depending on what you mean by designer, if its over $30 for one outfit I'm gonna say no :haha:

I think by designer they mean actual designer, like Juicy Couture, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Armani Junior, Ted Baker, Baby Dior, etc..
Most of Kili's clothes cost more than $30 a piece and they aren't designer :haha:

I think by designer they mean actual designer, like Juicy Couture, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Armani Junior, Ted Baker, Baby Dior, etc..
Most of Kili's clothes cost more than $30 a piece and they aren't designer :haha:

I buy ted baker, the odd occasions i dont find that TOO expensive compaed to the likes of baby dior and burberry etc xx

Love the stuff, my Lo wardrobe is already full of baby baker etc

I think it depends on your financial situation...if you can afford it and thats what you wear and like then go for it...if you can't then dont....i wouldnt judge someone from putting a certain brand on their child...esp since I'm not the one paying for it! lol

people can dress thier child in what they like, personally i dont primarily because of money but even if i had the money kids outgrow clothes sooooooooooooooooo fast i cant be bothered buying and re-selling stuff and having it only worn once or twice, i go to Pumpkin Patch or Baby Gap to get their " nice " clothes the rest comes from the supermarket lines after all life is to short to worry about stains in clothes that only get worn for 3 months tops

they grow so quick and spoil them with food and milk, so I dont see the point in spending so much on clothing, it seems to be more for the mothers benefit than the childs, like a trophy thing. so long as the child is clothed sensibly and feels comfortable I dont care what the label is.

I think if you can afford it, then go for it, it's your baby after all :thumbup: They grow so quickly & designer stuff is pretty pricey so I avoid all the name brands. The only time I get designer stuff really is if someone gets it for her as a gift. Everything else she has is either Carter's (Cause they're a great price & super cute, too!) or cheaper brands at Babies 'R' Us :flow: To each their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->