desperate for a wee and when you get there its so hard to go! not uti

tristansmum

Reaction score
Anyone else getting this. You think you need to wee and rush to the loo only to get a dribble or you have to kinda lean forward to make it come????? Is this because of baby position? I'm 38 weeks tomorrow.

i get that all the time!! it like takes forever to come out when you would expect it to come rushing out. i think the baby is on my bladder.

Yep totally... Busting then nothing comes out for ages then finally it does and it may be heaps or just a trickle...

So confusing

I had this @14weeks p. the point where I couldn't pee at all. Ended up in hospital with a catheter.

Yep I get that. I also get need very urgently to pee when I have a Braxton Hicks, can't pee then don't need to go when it passes.

Yep!! All normal im afraid!! One thing Im deffo looking forward to being able to do when iv had lil lady is weeing properly lol xxx

Yup, so frustrating. When I flip in bed at night it's really irritating cuz the short time I'm in mid-flip I suddenly have to pee. When I go it's a dribble! Sometimes when we have to go out I have to go about fifty time to finally feel like i don't have to go anymore and a dribble each time. It's wherever the baby is sitting.

I got taught a method to deal with this and it does help, get a stool for the toilet so your knees are higher than your pelvis, lift bump physically with you hands rock your pelvis forward and back to fully empty your bladder, a full squat is most effective but hard to achieve.
Otherwise as soon as I get up I feel like I should turn around and head back to the toilet.

Yes!! All the time I'm up about 5 times a night bursting just to dribble! It's so infuriating! U expect to be up all night wen the bundle arrives but not now (31 weeks) in fact last night I was proud I only got up 3 times and had to share this amazing fact with my OH lol x

Ugh. Yes. When my baby is in certain positions, I've really gotta push to get the pee out. Also, once I've gone, I have to push more to get whatever residual pee out, too. Otherwise, I'll stand up and pee myself because baby has moved a little. :haha:

Happens to me too. It's especially annoying in the middle of the night when you're all cosied up in bed and get up to go for a trickle of pee :growlmad:
Glad I'm not the only one though :haha:

Thanks for all your responses. Can totally relate to them all! I think people who aren't pregnant think you are crazy peeing every 20 minutes but otherwise you cant relax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->