DESPERATE to be pregnant!

mummyk2b

wtt (investigations)
Reaction score
In some ways I can't believe it has already been 11 days since our erpc - it feels like I was pregnant yesterday. In other ways i can't imagine the next 6 weeks passing so af visits and we can start again.

I don't think it helps that one of my good friends has had her baby today and another (due in 3 weeks) told me the name they've chosen... I just feel a little left out today! :sulk:

(EDIT - her name was my favourite for a girl. I should only be 12 weeks and she is 37 so she'd have won the race to the name anyway, but it didn't help with the mood i'm in! Lol!)

Roll on AF... I've never been so excited to see you!!

I hope everyone is doing well and send lots of baby dust to everyone!

I hope to see you all in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester and then parenting forums very soon! until then, i guess we just keep each other company and keep each other positive as we play the waiting game! :friends:

Much love,

*hugs* I'm so sorry for your loss. You sound super strong and positive, which is so great!

I'm sorry about your loss xxx

I feel the same way hun! Me and my OH have decided to try again as soon as :af: has been. I know that many people TTC once there MC is over and before :af: but i want to wait for :af: to make sure that i've healed mentally and physically..... i'm so impatient though!!!!

Sorry for your losses!!

Wish my period would just hurry up! Like you Samantha, im impatient too and told hubby we have to wait to dtd till ive had my period!!

Sending positive thoughts to us all xxx

So sorry to hear about your loss although great to see you keeping a positive attitude xx

Hiya really sorry for your loss. I had a M/C on 24th Dec and luckily I only had to wait until 19th jan for AF. I was so excited!!! We are TTC again now.

Big hugs xx

Sorry for your losses!!

Wish my period would just hurry up! Like you Samantha, im impatient too and told hubby we have to wait to dtd till ive had my period!!

Sending positive thoughts to us all xxx

I honestly am not ready to have :sex: at the moment or TTC, not until i get a negative test result and even then i don't know if i will be ready to have :sex:, i think i might just wait til i get :af:. The OH totally understands though, just means for him until i'm ready i need to do other things :blush:

i lost my twins in december at 12 weeks (13th) and 14 weeks (30th) and af still hasnt visited... My oh has given up, hes protecting himself at the min but im sure he'll be ready soon enough. Good luck to you in your trying, i have a feeling 2011 will be the year!

Hi MummyK

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had ERPC 0n 20th Dec and only had to wait until 17th Jan for AF, so hopefully yours will come quick too! I did start TTC straight away but don't think my body was ready so FX'd for us all for this month!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies so sorry for all your losses :hugs:
Thanku for posting this,I feel the same.I have been feeling a bit guilty about trying again but I just feel so desperate to be pregnant again,no-one knows were NTNP but when friends/family have been talking to me they've mostly been saying that its probably too soon to even consider trying again or will we even try again...ever?I feel as tho people will think its too soon if we are lucky enough to get a BFP anytime soon,but since my DH said about us NTNP we both feel better about things and more positive so I think it's the right thing for us.
Its good to hear I'm not alone :hugs:

In some ways I can't believe it has already been 11 days since our erpc - it feels like I was pregnant yesterday. In other ways i can't imagine the next 6 weeks passing so af visits and we can start again.

I don't think it helps that one of my good friends has had her baby today and another (due in 3 weeks) told me the name they've chosen... I just feel a little left out today! :sulk:

(EDIT - her name was my favourite for a girl. I should only be 12 weeks and she is 37 so she'd have won the race to the name anyway, but it didn't help with the mood i'm in! Lol!)

Roll on AF... I've never been so excited to see you!!

I hope everyone is doing well and send lots of baby dust to everyone!

I hope to see you all in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester and then parenting forums very soon! until then, i guess we just keep each other company and keep each other positive as we play the waiting game! :friends:

Much love,

sending you lots of :dust:
:friends:

Hi ladies so sorry for all your losses.. I had a natural mc in Nov at 12 weeks, af showed up exactly 4 weeks later.. so here hoping she hurries up for you all.. we also tried straight away in Dec and again after first af.. which was Jan.. just finished my second af up the other day.. so onto cycle 3 trying after my mc.. hopefully now my body is ready.. good luck to you all.. much baby dust!!

I am so sorry for your loss!! It is hard to try to conceive after a loss. It can take the wind out of you. hugs

Hiya really sorry for your loss. I had a M/C on 24th Dec and luckily I only had to wait until 19th jan for AF. I was so excited!!! We are TTC again now.

Big hugs xx

good luck with ttc... hope to see some happy news soon!

xx

It's my first time leaving a post on a TTC forum.

I've read so many posts over the last few months, they've been invaluable to me but I've never felt brave enough to leave one myself, partly because I'd only been TTC for a few months.

Tonight I'm feeling pretty low and hopeless, AF has arrived, again, after 6 months of TTC - I know it's not long at all compared to lots of people - but somehow today it's hit me badly.

I read your post. It's so positive it's really given me a lift. I just wanted to say thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->