Destash: Little Lambs bamboo size 1

Eala

Mum of two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
This destash is purely because I have too many nappies, and I'm finding that ones which worked for Roo don't work as well for Midgelet :) If you'd like more pics/details on anything, let me know.

All prices include postage. Please add Paypal fees. I also have Barclays Pingit if anyone else is using it! I'll always combine postage, so if you'd like more than one then message me for a quote and I'll weigh up what you're after :) I am open to sensible offers.

These are just taking up room now, so feel free to make me an offer :thumbup:

I have 8 Bamboo size 1 Little Lambs, velcro fastening. The velcro has greyed slightly from washing on some of them, but they've really only been used (as part of a big stash :blush:) for 5 months, as they were bought new for Midgelet. I am weird and prefer my nippa nappies and flat terries if I'm using a 2-piece system, so the bamboo ones have to go! Each comes with the original bamboo booster, and all are in good condition.

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i192/lynne_turner/IMAG0593.jpg

£5 posted per nappy - 3 pending. Remaining 5 would be £20 posted.

Thanks for looking :flower:

I'll take a small strawberry bambooty :)

Can I take the other small bambooty please

I'd love the issy's....wonder if dh would notice they're new?! Hmm, better not I suppose...x

I'd love the issy's....wonder if dh would notice they're new?! Hmm, better not I suppose...x

:haha: Justify it with the versatility! Night and day nappy in one ;) Plus the inserts fit nicely in the likes of WNOS nappies... /innocent face

How much for all the blue bumgeniuses?

xx

I'll weigh them to see how much postage would be and let you know, if that's ok? I've got a baby attached at the moment but will get on it asap :)

Strawberry bambooty arrived today :D I LOVE it and so does my OH he was actually interested by a nappy for once lol ! Thank you!! :flow: x

Strawberry bambooty arrived today :D I LOVE it and so does my OH he was actually interested by a nappy for once lol ! Thank you!! :flow: x

I'm so glad that you (and your OH :haha:) like it :D It is a remarkably cute nappy :)

Please could I have both issy bears :)

Of course, I've replied to your PM :thumbup:

Bump for sold. Make me an offer if something interests you :thumbup:

interested in the blue, yellow & light blue BGs - whats your best price posted for them please (will probably take the lot)

I only have 1 of the dark blue left, is that ok? (think I updated the post to reflect that, at least I hope I did :haha: :blush:) I'll weigh up and see how much it'd cost to post 7 nappies and get back to you. My youngest just woke from her nap so it will probably be later on before I get the chance to do the weighing but I will PM you asap :)

Aah it won't let me PM you either :dohh: How would £45 posted be? (Payapl fees to be added).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->